75 Ballyutoag Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT14 8SS
- Impressive Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms / 2+ Receptions
- Extensive Mature Private Site
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen with Living/Dining Aspect
- Luxurious Ivory Coloured Shaker Kitchen with Centre Island
- 1st Floor Master Suite with Dressing Room and 4 Piece Bathroom
- Ground Floor Luxury 'Victorian' Style Bathroom
- Deluxe Modern Jack and Jill Ensuite Shower Room
Positioned on an extensive mature private site of approx. 1/3 acre screened by mature tress and accessed via electronically operateD entrance gates this superb spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow has been extensively modernised by the current vendors providing a well planned living layout over two floors. Perfectly positioned within 15 minutes drive from Belfast City Centre and the International Airport we strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into Entrance Porch with tiled floor. Twin french doors into spacious well presented Entrance Hall with tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit with monobloc tap and tiled splashback.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE 5.54m x 3.96m (18'2 x 13'0)
- into bay window. Attractive cast iron fireplace with ornate tiled inset and mahogany surround. Slate tiled hearth. Dual window aspect.
- OPEN PLAN ''L' SHAPE LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING 7.87m x 5.99m (25'10 x 19'8)
- at max. Luxurious recently installed shaker Kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units in an ivory finish with complementary marble worksurfaces. Jaw box style sink with swan neck mixer tap. Space for range style cooker. Overhead extractor fan concealed in canopy. Fixed centre island with marble worksurface with breakfast bar style overhang for casual dining. Integrated dishwasher.
- Spacious Dining/Living area with dual window aspect. Feature cast iron multifuel stove with tiled hearth (linked to radiators).
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.66m (13'0 x 12'0)
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 3.68m (12'9 x 12'1)
- DELUXE ADJOINING JACK AND JILL ENSUITE
- Comprising large open shower enclosure with glass screen and drench style shower. Button flush WC. Wash hand basin with monobloc tap.
- BEDROOM 3 3.76m x 3.61m (12'4 x 11'10)
- Enjoying adjoining Ensuite.
- LUXURIOUS VICTORIAN STLE WHITE BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding slipper bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hi-flush WC. tiled floor.
- Fixed staircase to 1st Floor conversion.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- BEDROOM 4 5.49m x 3.96m (18'0 x 13'0)
- at max. 3 velux style windows. Laminate flooring. Undereave storage cupboard,
- DRESSING ROOM 3.91m x 2.24m (12'10 x 7'4)
- at max. Laminate flooring.
- LUXURIOUS BATHROOM
- Comprising Spa style bath. Button flush WC. Wash hand basin with monobloc tap. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle.
- Twin electronically operated entrance gates with fixed intercom panel. Sweeping driveway to extensive parking forecourt suitable for a variety and number of vehicles. Gardens to front and side in lawn screened by mature Conifers and stocked with a variety of shrubs.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 18' 8 x 16' 9 (5.69m x 5.11m)
OUTBUILDINGS Can be used for commercial use subject to approvals, with phase 3 electric.
STORE ROOM TO REAR OF PROPERTY 11' 0 x 6' 0 (3.35m x 1.83m) Approx.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.