63 Sherwood Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 5GF
- Modern Detached Chalet Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Luxurious Kitchen With Living / Dining Aspect
- De Luxe Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxurious 4 Piece Modern Bathroom
- Detached Garage With Spacious Driveway
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Prime Private Corner Site
Beautifully presented throughout this Modern Detached Chalet enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating 4 well proportioned bedrooms, a luxury walunut effect shaker kitchen with living / dining aspect, contemporary 4 piece family bathroom and deluxe en suite shower room. Externally there is a private enclosed south facing rear garden with a matching detached garage. Perfect for the family looking for a popular convenient location at a realistic price. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- uPVC Double Glazed front door with Double Glazed side screens into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With quality porcelain tiled floor extending into cloakroom, kitchen / dining aspect and family room.
- FURNISHED MODERN CLOAKROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin and mono bloc taps and button flush w.c.
- LOUNGE 4.52m x 3.56m (14'10" x 11'8" )
- Inglenook style fireplace with inset cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Quality laminate strip flooring. Dual window aspect.
- LUXURIOUS WALNUT EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN 6.10m x 3.56m (20'0" x 11'8" )
- WITH LIVING / DINING ASPECT 6.10m x 3.56m (20'0" x 11'8" )
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated eye level stainless steel Neff double oven and Siemens microwave. Separate 4 ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy, glass hood with stainless steel splashback. Fixed breakfast bar return for casual dining. Understairs storage cupboard. Low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY/ DINING ROOM 4.11m x 3.66m (13'6" x 12'0")
- Sliding double glazed patio doors to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9" x 11'9")
- Quality laminate flooring. Fitted bespoke double wardrobe.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Recently installed -Comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle, button flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc taps in modern vanity unit. Complimentary wall tiling and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 2.46m (12'8" x 8'1")
- Quality laminate flooring. Velux window (plus alcove).
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 2.49m (12'0" x 8'2")
- Quality laminate flooring. At max.
- BEDROOM 4 2.51m x 2.51m (8'3" x 8'3" )
- Quality laminate floor.
- LUXURY FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising bath with central taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc taps, quarter rounded shower cubicle and button flush w.c. Complimentary wall tiling and tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Neat garden to front and side in lawn.
Extensive driveway with parking forecourt leading to twin gates for secure parking area to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.49m x 3.66m (18'0" x 12'0")
- With roller door. Power and light. Utility Aspect with wall to wall fitted gloss units, plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter wall. Part paved patio and walkways.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.