42 Innisgarry Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4LA
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard and access to loft / Additional hall with cloaks storage
- Living room 16'7 x 13'9 with open fire, gas fired inset and ornate sanstone surround / Open archway to;
- Dining room 10' x 9'7
- Kitchen with full range of antique pine high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes / One with ensuite W/C
- Family shower room with modern white suite to include moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for two cars / Access to;
- Large attached garage 25'8 x 8'6 with roller shutter door
- Large mature garden area to side and rear / Superb location
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow with attached garage occupying a generous corner plot in a prime position within this sought after residential location within easy access of Antrim Castle Gardens and the town centre where all amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. Benefiting from double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating this delightful property also boasts a spacious living room open to separate dining room with access to a well appointed kitchen with full range of antique pine high and low level units and integrated double oven and hob. In addition to the modern shower room facility the second bedroom also benefits from a built-in W/C and wash hand basin.
Ideally suited to those wanting to downsize or hoping to live closer to all the benefits of town centre living this well appointed property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with tiled step.
Hard wood single glazed entrance door and matching sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard. Single radiator. Access to loft. Small inner hall with cloak storage and shelving.
- LIVINGROOM 5.05m x 4.19m (16'7 x 13'9 )
- Open fire with ornate sandstone surround and hearth and gas fired inset. Two double radiators. Open archway to;
- DINING ROOM 3.05m x 2.92m (10' x 9'7 )
- Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.40m x 3.00m (11'2 x 9'10)
- Full range of antique pine high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Glazed display cupboard and built-in larder. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Mid-level double oven. Space for fridge freezer. Fixed double sided breakfast bar. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 2.97m (13'9 x 9'9 )
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.94m x 2.97m (12'11 x 9'9 )
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head lockers.
- SMALL ENSUITE W/C
- White suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 2.26m (10'3 x 7'5)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.59m x 2.36m (8'6 x 7'9 )
- (max) Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below and drawer set. Mirrored cabinets above. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Enthuse' electric shower unit over. Low voltage down lights. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Double entrance pillars and wrought iron gates to tarmac drive with off-street parking for 2 cars. Access to;
- ATTACHED GARAGE 7.82m x 2.59m (25'8 x 8'6 )
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Service door to rear.
- Low maintenance garden to front in pink stone with kerbed edging. Young specimen trees. Low level wall. Tarmac pathway to either side with timber pedestrian gate providing access to large garden to side and rear in neat lawn. Mature borders, conifer trees and hedging. Paved patio enclosed by feature stone wall. Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTETIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.