|Site 29 Forthaven Lane (Extended Sunlounge and Garage)||Sale agreed||2,230 sq. feet|
Extended Sun Lounge
Second Floor finished with heavy attic trusses and windows (Prepped for Second Floor conversion)
Forthaven Lane is an exclusive Development of Elegant Georgian styled Detached and Semi Detached family homes, thoughtfully designed to compliment their tranquil rural village setting.
Situated in the heart of the countryside, Ballyrobert is a small peaceful village nestling in the valley of the Six Mile River, ideally and centrally sited three miles due south of Ballyclare and three miles due north of Glengormley. For those however wishing to travel further afield the close proximity of the M2 motorway network and the International Airport enables commuting to be dramatically reduced.
With quality recreational facilities close by such as the Hilton Leisure Complex, the Templeton and Dunadry Hotels, Greenacres and Ballyclare golf clubs plus a choice range of excellent schools you may be moved to adopt a whole new lifestyle.
After a lengthy design and consultation process with their architects, Kenny Homes are delighted to offer an exclusive and innovative scheme with a choice of classically designed and spacious house types, all offering something for every purchaser, combining a contemporary specification with an exceptional finish behind an elegant Georgian styled facade.
Synonymous, in East Antrim with prestigious exclusive award winning developments such as Wesleydale in Ballyrobert and Russell Manor, Forthaven Lane will only add to their much plaudited reputation as a provider of Luxurious Spacious Quality Family Homes in enviable locations.
Each of these elegant homes will have a range of quality finished throughout, ensuring housing of the highest standard in a setting to match.
The following outstanding features are included as standard:
- Quality brick finish
- Sandstone sills to front elevation
- Luxury fitted kitchen to include appliances
- Luxury fitted sanitary ware
- Fitted fireplace (where applicable)
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Hardwood double glazed external door with fanlight
- Oak finish panelled internal doors
- Deep moulded skirting and architrave
- Driveways kerbed and finished in pink pebbles
- Gardens sown in grass seed
- 10 year NHBC warranty
* Please note Artist Impression is for standard Derwent Housetype and does not reflect Extended Sunlouge on this particular site
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.