41 Millbank Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0AS
- Charming Extended Detached Country Cottage
- 3/4 Bedrooms & 2+ Receptions
- Highly Regarded Location
- Superb Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Layout
- Feature Reception Style Dining Hall
- 2 Bedrooms With En Suite And Dressing Rooms
- Luxurious Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating / Solar Tubes Reducing Running Costs and Providing Hot Water
- Private Extensive Parking Forecourt With Electric Gates
- Luxurious Country Bespoke Fitted Kitchen In Contrasing Units
Positioned within a highly regarded semi rural location within easy commuting distance of the M2 Motorway network and International Airport. This charming detached cottage has been sympathetically restored and modernised by the present vendor creating a home that truly is a 'Grand Design'. Boasting a high internal specification throughout including a superb open plan living/ kitchen layout, 3 bedrooms, two with en suite and dressing rooms . If more bedroom accommodation is required the office with ensuite can be easily modified to provide 4 bedrooms. This home will ideally suite the purchaser looking for their forever dream home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Twin entrance doors into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- With quality cobbled stone tiled floor. Entrance door into a:-
- RECEPTION STYLE DINING HALL 6.10m x 6.81m (20'0" x 22'4")
- At max. Quality exposed hardwood flooring with feature vaulted ceiling.
- BEDROOM 3 4.42m x 3.05m (14'6" x 10'0")
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 2/ GUEST SUITE 4.45m x 4.27m (14'7" x 14'0")
- At max. Dual window aspect.
- LUXURIOUS EN SUITE
- Comprising quarter rounded multi jet shower cabinet with radio, button flush w.c. and wash hand basin in modern vanity unit with tiled splashback.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM 2.01m x 1.63m (6'7" x 5'4")
- Fitted with boxed shelving units and double hanging space.
- LUXURIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c, panelled bath with retractable shower attachment and mono block tap, feature 'Period' vanity unit in mahogany finish with granite worktop and 'Philippe Starck Style' mixer tap. Tiled floor.
- Twin French doors from reception hall into:-
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH LIVING/ DINING/
- KITCHEN AREA 10.77m x 5.26m (35'4" x 17'3")
- At max.
- Lounge Area
- With Inglenook style fireplace, stone hearth with sandstone style surround. Corniced ceiling. Exposed hardwood flooring in lounge area. Open plan into:-
- Equipped with a comprehensive of luxurious contemporary bespoke fitted contrasting units with a host of integrated appliances including twin eye level ovens, dishwasher, wine cooler. Oil fired Rayburn Range cooker (Linked to heating and water). Twin frosted display cabinets. L Shaped fixed island unit with breakfast bar style return with contrasting marble work surfaces. Porcelain tiled floor. Twin French doors to private courtyard garden.
- SUN ROOM 5.23m x 3.53m (17'2" x 11'7")
- Porcelain tiled floor. Twin French doors to courtyard.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.91m x 1.45m (6'3" x 4'9")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. PVC double glazed door to enclosed yard area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- OPEN STUDY LANDING
- With fixed writing desk and open shelving. Access to undereaves storage.
- BEDROOM 1 (MASTER SUITE) 6.63m x 6.22m (21'9" x 20'5")
- At max.
- WALK IN PRIVATE DRESSING ROOM 4.42m x 1.68m (14'6" x 5'6")
- Velux window. Twin French doors to lean to guard rail balcony.
- LUXURIOUS WET ROOM EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, wash hand basin in modern vanity unit and open shower enclosure with drench style shower. Tiled floor.
- Brick and stone pillars with twin electric gates leading to an extensive private parking forecourt.
Suitable for a variety of vehicles. Screened by a variety of mature trees with fixed open summer house.
Private enclosed courtyard style inner garden laid in neat well tended lawn. Screened by perimeter fence and extensive paved patio area perfect for family barbeques.
- OUTSIDE ATTACHED OFFICE 3.68m x 3.23m (12'1" x 10'7")
- Feature exposed hardwood flooring (if further accommodation is required, office can be utilised as bedroom four). Adjoining shower room comprising button flush w.c., wash hand basin and step in shower enclosure.
- PAVED COURT AREA 11m x 6m (36'1" x 19'8")
- Additional paved court area, consisting of outside toilet, wooden shed and storage. This can be adapted for a double garage if required.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.