Apt 14 The Poplars
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 4QP
- Superb Contemporary Duplex Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room
- Luxury Modern Kitchen with Dining Area
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and Ensuite
- Deluxe Ensuite Off Bedroom 2
- Luxurious Modern Family Bathroom
- Alarm System / Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Highly Regarded Semi-Rural Location
Positioned within a tranquil semi-rural location this superb duplex contemporary Apartment has been extensively modernised and extended by the present vendors creating a stylish home with a high level of specification and finish throughout. Incorporating a loft style Master Bedroom (27'2 x 13'6) suite with Dressing Room and contemporary luxury Shower Room with underfloor heating, a deluxe family Bathroom, additional Ensuite Shower Room off Bedroom 2 and a modern grey coloured Kitchen with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Perfect for the professional couple an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Front door into well presented Entrance Hall with exposed solid oak strip flooring. Storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 4.65m x 3.25m (15'3 x 10'8)
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- Comprising button flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Step-in shower cubicle with electric 'Airpulse' shower unit. Complementary wall tiling. Charcoal coloured laminate plank flooring.
- LUXURY MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding bath. Pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Button flush wc. Complementary wall tiling. Charcoal coloured laminate plank flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.72m x 4.32m (15'6 x 14'2)
- Attractive modern wall mounted gas fire with stainless steel trim and granite surround. Feature painted panelled walls. Quality solid oak flooring. Low voltage lighting. Open plan through to:
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.42m x 3.05m (14'6 x 10'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted grey coloured units with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Inlaid ceramic sink unit with modern flexible hose mixer tap. Integrated Bosch eye level double oven with separate 4 ring AEG hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in concealed canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Twin glass display cabinets. Fixed boxed window seat with storage below. Solid oak flooring in dining aspect. Polished porcelain tiled floor in Kitchen area. Low voltage lighting.
- INNER HALL 3.96m x 2.29m (13'0 x 7'6)
- Possible Study area. Stairs to 1st floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE 8.28m x 4.11m (27'2 x 13'6)
- at max. 4 velux windows all fitted with blackout blinds. Charcoal coloured laminate plank flooring. Low voltage lighting. Undereave storage.
- OPEN DRESSING AREA 4.57m x 1.88m (15'0 x 6'2)
- at max. Integrated hanging space and boxed storage areas.
- LUXURIOUS ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising open shower enclosure with drench style shower. Modern wash basin in modern vanity unit. Wall flush wc. Velux window. Complementary wall tiling with feature tiled accent wall. Contrasting tiled floor. Underfloor heating.
- Resident and guest parking to front. Communal enclosed private gardens to side and rear.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.