9 Sequoia Heights
, Co. Antrim
, BT37 0QX
- Impressive Extended Detached Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms / 3+ Receptions
- Superb Open Plan 'Sun Lounge' Extension
- Luxurious Modern FItted Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Luxurious 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Deluxe Ensuites off Bedrooms 1 & 2 / Furnished Modern Cloakroom
- Integral Double Garage / Private Mature Landscaped Garden to Rear
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Highly Sought After Location
- Cul De Sac Position
Situated in a highly regarded established residential location within walking distance of Whiteabbey Village, local amenities include shops, restaurants, public transport, Lough Shore park and Whiteabbey Primary School. This superb extended Detached family home boasts a well planned living layout incorporating 5 Bedrooms, 2 Ensuite Shower Rooms, luxury modern Kitchen, 3 Reception Rooms plus a magnificent ' Sun Lounge' style extension to the rear. Perfect for the family searching for a home in an enviable location with a high internal specification and finish throughout enjoying a private mature professionally landscaped garden to rear. An early viewing is a must!
- Ground Floor
- Open covered Entrance Porch. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door with coloured leaded glass inset and leaded glass side screen into well presented spacious Entrance Hall 17'0 x 8'3. Light oak effect laminate flooring. Low voltage lighting.
- WALK-IN CLOAKROOM
- Comprising modern button flush WC. Modern bowl sink on high gloss plinth with monobloc tap. Tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- LOUNGE 7.11m x 3.68m (23'4 x 12'1)
- into bay window with fixed 3 bay window seat enjoying views over cul de sac towards Belfast Lough. Attractive marble fireplace with wooden surround. Corniced ceiling. Dual wall light facility. Light oak effect laminate flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.34m x 3.25m (14'3 x 10'8)
- Feature wall mounted gas fire. Light oak effect laminate flooring. Twin PVC double glazed doors to decked area and gardens. Feature twin display alcoves. Corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM 4.67m x 3.12m (15'4 x 10'3)
- Light oak effect laminate flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- LUXURY SHAKER KITCHEN 4.52m x 3.30m (14'10 x 10'10)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level beech style shaker units with contrasting worksurfaces . Integrated eye level Bosch oven and microwave. 4 ring separate hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Centre island with inlaid single drainer sink unit with monobloc tap. Space for wine cooler. Breakfast bar return for casual dining. Open plan into:
- OPEN PLAN DINING/LIVING ASPECT 10.03m x 4.42m (32'11 x 14'6)
- Cast iron modern wood burning stove on glass hearth. Feature vaulted style ceiling with twin velux windows. Twin mahogany effect PVC double glazed doors to decked area. Service door into:
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 5.94m x 5.03m (19'6 x 16'6)
- with remote operated roller insulated door. Tiled floor. Fitted with a range of storage units. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer sink unit.
- First Floor
- Spacious Gallery Style Landing.
- BEDROOM 1 4.83m x 3.51m (15'10 x 11'6)
- Enjoying views over cul de sac towards Belfast Lough.
- LUXURIOUS MODERN ENSUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin in modern vanity unit with monobloc tap. Button flush WC. Large walk-in shower enclosure with drench style shower and shower attachment. Fully tiled walls.
- LUXURIOUS 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin in modern vanity unit. Panelled bath with shower attachment. button flush WC. Large open shower enclosure with glass screen. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2 4.90m x 4.27m (16'1 x 14'0)
- at max. Fitted with a comprehensive range of bedroom furniture. Fixed dressing table. Velux window. Feature picture style window to gable.
- LUXURIOUS ENSUITE
- Comprising modern wall push WC. Modern bowl sink and granite floating plinth. Velux window. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 3.07m (12'0 x 10'1)
- Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 4 3.20m x 2.84m (10'6 x 9'4)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 5 3.15m x 2.59m (10'4 x 8'6)
- Presently used as Office/Study. Fixed book case with storage units.
- Large private garden to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs. Extensive brick paved driveway with parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles. INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE with electrically operated up and over insulted door with power and light.
Pedestrian gates to side.
Superb mature landscaped gardens to rear laid in neat well tended lawn screened by mature trees, hedgerow and perimeter fence. Stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants. American style decked area with boardwalk. Sunken lower patio perfect for family barbeques and evening entertaining.
Paved walkway to rear leading to private enclosed side patio screened by mature trees. Outside lights.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.