8c Donaldsons Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT38 7EG
- Converted Chalet Bungalow
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 3/2 Receptions
- Extensive, Private Mature Gardens
- Quality Country Style Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Luxurious Ground-Floor Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located, Close to Local Amenities, Schools and Public transport
Occupying an extensive, private mature site within an established, picturesque location this Detached villa enjoys a well-planned and versatile living layout that will suit differing family needs comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 receptions, 2 bathrooms and a quality cottage style fitted kitchen. With a high level of demand anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC Double glazed door with side screens into well-presented, spacious entrance hall. Wood effect tiled floor. Storage under stairs. Walk-in Cloakroom.
- LOUNGE 5.16m x 3.33m (16'11 x 10'11)
- Gothic style limestone fireplace with matching hearth. Semi solid wooden floor. Double Glazed door to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- Tiled floor. Twin double glazed doors to rear to extensive gardens.
- COTTAGE STYLE KITCHEN 4.93m x 2.24m (16'2 x 7'4)
- Fitted with a range Of high and low-level fitted units. 1.5 Single drainer ceramic sink unit with swan neck mixer taps. Display cabinet. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Under oven with 4 ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 4 / RECEPTION 3.07m x 2.57m (10'1 x 8'5)
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 2.95m (12'0 x 9'8)
- Built-in quality fitted wardrobes with matching overhead storage units. Kardean flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.94m x 2.92m (12'11 x 9'7)
- Double glazed french doors to rear.
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM SUITE
- comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap. Button flush w.c. Double Shower cubicle with fixed glass shower screen. Hot-press housing jacketed copper hot water cylinder. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- with storage into eves, laminate floor and two velux window.
- BEDROOM 1 5.18m x 2.69m (17'0 x 8'10)
- At max. Large walk-in storage cupboard into eaves. Two velux windows. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.91m x 3.00m (12'10 x 9'10)
- At max. Range of built in bedroom furniture. Large walk-in storage cupboard into eaves. Velux window. Laminate floor. Partial sea views.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with fixed shower screen. Velux window. Tiled floor.
- Neat well maintained garden to front laid in lawn.
Driveway to side suitable for a number of vehicles leading to covered carport and
ATTACHED GARAGE 22'4 x 10' with roller shutter door. Power and light. Space for tumble dryer and freezer.
Extensive well maintained gardens to rear and side laid to lawn stocked with mature shrubs, screened by hedgerow.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.