86 Grove Street East
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 5GH
- Mid Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Popular Convenient Location
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- White Bathroom Suite
- Single Storey Extension To Rear
Positioned within a popular convenient location close to locals shops and public transport this well maintained Townhouse will ideally suit First Time Buyers and Investors alike searching for a home at a realistic price with low outgoings. Offering close road links to Belfast City Centre and George Best City Airport an early viewing is high recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall with tiled floor. Entrance door into:
- LOUNGE 3.86m x 2.82m (12'8 x 9'3)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Exposed hardwood flooring.
- MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN 3.66m x 2.84m (12'0 x 9'4)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting wood effect worksurfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Complementary 'fired earth' wall tiles. Understairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALL
- Store room housing gas boiler.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Button flush WC. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.07m x 2.64m (10'1 x 8'8)
- Fitted wall to wall mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 3.23m (12'3 x 10'7)
- Private enclosed yard to rear screened by perimeter wall. Outside tool/utility store.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.