, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9GU
- Impressive Double Fronted Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Luxurious Shaker Kitchen With Centre Island, Integrated Appliances & Quooker Boiler Tap
- Luxurious Contemporary Family Bathroom With Integrated Flat Screen TV
- Deluxe En Suite Shower Room
- Prime Cul De Sac Position With Far Reaching Rural Views
- Detached Garage With Bi-Folding Doors Perfect Garden Room For Evening Entertaining
- Underfloor Heating On Ground Floor
- PVC Double Glazing/ Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating
Situated within the highly sought after Forthaven Development in Ballyrobert Village. Positioned in a quiet cul de sac enjoying an open aspect over the surrounding unspoilt open countryside. This 'Burwood' house type enjoys a well planned living layout with a lavish turnkey style finish and specification throughout. Incorporating underfloor heating on the ground floor, luxurious quality shaker fitted kitchen with centre island and a host of integrated appliances including 'Quooker' boiler tap. With two formal reception rooms and a magnificent open plan 'L' shaped living/ kitchen/ dining space with sun lounge extension this property with suit the family presently searching for their forever home. With four first floor bedrooms, master suite with bespoke fitted wardrobes with concealed dressing make up table with integrated lighting & deluxe en suite shower room, superb luxury contemporary family bathroom with freestanding modern bath, his & hers matching sinks and a fixed recessed flat screen smart TV. Externally the detached garage has been adapted to a superb garden room with bi-folding doors, furnished cloakroom and a small kitchen this space can also be used as a home office or gym etc if required. Please note that this property has been built with heavy trusses to facilitate further accommodation if required on the third floor. With homes of this quality seldom listed an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door with double glazed fan light over and double glazed side screen into:-
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION STYLE ENTRANCE HALL 6.20m x 2.21m (20'4" x 7'3")
- Approx. Polished porcelain tiled floor extending into lounge and open pan kitchen/ living/ dining area to rear.
- MODERN FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c. and quality floating modern vanity unit in dove grey finish with monobloc tap. Porcelain tiled floor and matching part tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 6.27m x 3.73m (20'7" x 12'3")
- Dual window aspect. Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multi fuel inset stove on slate hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.14m x 3.73m (13'7" x 12'3")
- Dual window aspect.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING LAYOUT 9.22m x 3.12m (30'3" x 10'3")
- Approx. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level luxury shaker style bespoke fitted units in dove grey with contrasting quality work surfaces. Centre island with breakfast bar style return for casual dining and fixed under counter shaker style units. Inlaid sink unit with fixed monobloc mixer tap with flexible hose and Quooker boiling tap. Electric retractable extension tower. A host of integrated appliances including full height fridge, full height freezer, twin eye level AEG ovens with plate warmer drawer, eye level wine cooler and dish washer. Four ring halogan hob with overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy with glass hood and matching splashback. Open ended shelving displays.
Open plan through dining area into:-
- SUN LOUNGE EXTENSION 3.58m x 3.51m (11'9" x 11'6")
- Feature vaulted ceiling. Twin PVC double glazed doors to garden and patio.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m x 1.70m (8'0" x 5'7")
- Fitted with a range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. PVC double glazed door to garden. Plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Staircase with fixed glass side screens.
- BEDROOM 1 5.33m x 3.68m (17'6" x 12'1")
- Dual window aspect. Bespoke range of built in made to measure wardrobes in Oxford blue finish with concealed dressing table/ make up area.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, wash hand basin in modern floating vanity unit with monobloc tap and open shower enclosure with Drench style shower, hand shower attachment and Japanese style glass full height screen. Tiled floor with coordinating wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.53m (12'0" x 11'7")
- Far reaching views over countryside to rear. Built in modern double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 4.11m x 3.66m (13'6" x 12'0")
- Built in double sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 4 3.43m x 2.95m (11'3" x 9'8")
- Presently used as study/ home office. Far reaching views over countryside.
- LUXURY CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding modern bath with floor standing tap and hand shower attachment, twin his and hers matching sinks in modern two drawer vanity unit, button flush w.c. and large open shower enclosure with Drench style shower and hand shower attachment with full height fixed shower screen. Recessed built in flat screen smart TV. Fully tiled porcelain walls and floor tiles.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn.
Brick paved driveway to side with ample parking leading to:-
Private enclosed garden south westerley facing garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence enjoying unspoilt rural views over the surrounding countryside.
- DETACHED GARAGE 4.37m x 3.76m (14'4" x 12'4")
- (internal measurement). With bi-folding doors to gable end with small fitted kitchen area and furnished cloakroom with button flush wc and wash hand basin.
Presently used as garden room perfect for evening entertaining or ideal home office / gym etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.