69 Collinward Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6DZ
- Extended Semi-Detached
- 4 Bedrooms / 2+ Receptions
- Superb Single Storey Extension to Rear
- Extensive Mature Private Garden to Rear
- Modern Shaker Kitchen
- Modern 1st Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor Spacious Wet Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Annex To Rear Suitable for Granny Flat etc
- Highly Regarded Residenital Location
Positioned within a highly regarded established residential location on an extensive private mature site this attractive Semi-Detached boasts a superb single storey extension providing either separate private accommodation for Granny Flat etc or an additional 4th Bedroom or 3rd reception if required. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen into a well presented Entrance Hall. Quality oak effect laminate plank flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 3.66m (14'2 x 12'0)
- MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3 x 9'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring extending through arch into:
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 5.18m x 2.08m (17'0 x 6'10)
- at max.
- Rear Hall with PVC double glazed door to outside.
- SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Open shower enclosure with tiled walls. Velux style window.
- BEDROOM 4 3.91m x 3.23m (12'10 x 10'7)
- Or Living Room if required. Quality rustic laminate plank flooring.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.20m x 2.59m (10'6 x 8'6)
- Fitted wall to wall mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.90m (10'7 x 9'6)
- Built in wall to wall mirrored sliderobe and shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 2.39m x 2.16m (7'10 x 7'1)
- Laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard.
- MODERN WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Button flush WC. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit. Complementary wall tiling with decorative coloured glass inset.
- Private enclosed tarmac parking forecourt. Access to side leading to an extensive private mature garden in lawn screened by mature hedgerow and a variety of trees. Ramped access to rear extension suitable for wheelchairs, electric scooter, prams etc.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.