63 Forthaven Lane
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9GU
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms/ 2+ Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen Dining Layout
- Luxury Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- Highly Regarded Development
- Luxury Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Deluxe En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Furnished Cloakroom/ Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Prime Corner Private Site
Positioned within this highly regarded 'Forthaven' development in Ballyrobert Village. This 'Turnbury' house type occupies a prime corner site enjoying a well planned living layout incorporating 4 bedrooms, 2+ receptions and a contemporary open plan living, kitchen dining layout to rear. With 5 years remaining on the original builders guarantee and beautifully presented throughout this home will interest the purchaser searching for a home within an enviable location and a high internal specification.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door with double glazed side screen and fan light over into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Quality laminate flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap and button flush w.c. Porcelain tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.53m x 2.82m (11'7" x 9'3")
- Dual window aspect. Quality laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 3.53m x 4.50m (11'7" x 14'9")
- Dual window aspect. Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove and granite hearth.
- OPEN PLAN LUXURY KITCHEN/ LIVING DINING AREA 9.22m x 3.23m (30'3" x 10'7")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting granite work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck tap. Breakfast bar style return for casual dining. Integrated under oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy with Granite upstand and splashback. Integrated dishwasher. Part porcelain tiled floor in kitchen area/ quality laminate flooring in living/ dining area. Twin PVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.16m x 1.70m (7'1" x 5'7")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level matching shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to driveway.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious landing area. Access to roofspace via fold away wooden ladder. Floored to centre with power and light.
- BEDROOM 1 4.45m x 3.00m (14'7" x 9'10")
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, semi pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer tap and large shower enclosure with Drench style shower. Porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 3.51m (12'3" x 11'6")
- Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 3.40m (11'6" x 11'2")
- Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 4 4.09m x 2.51m (13'5" x 8'3")
- Presented used as dressing room.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, button flush w.c, modern freestanding bath and separate quarter rounded shower cubicle with Drench style shower. Porcelain tiled floor.
- Neat well maintained garden to front screened by hedge.
Garden to side in lawn.
Stoned driveway with parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Private mature enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence. Laid in neat lawn to centre stocked with a variety of mature shrubs and trees.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.