62 Ashford Lodge
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 5XD
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Highly Sought After Location
- Integral Garage
- Cul De Sac Position
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £210,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is 70
Positioned within a highly regarded popular location this 4 bedroom detached family home enjoys an extensive private site, 4 bedrooms, open-plan living, en suite bathroom and integral garage. Close to schools, shops and public transport an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA 9.30m x 3.86m (30'6" x 12'8")
- At max. Cast iron horse shoe style fireplace piped for gas fire. Granite hearth and 'Sandstone effect' surround. Understairs storage cupboard.
- BEECH EFFECT KITCHEN 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level shaker style units. Fixed breakfast bar.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m x 1.68m (10'0" x 5'6")
- Fitted with a range of units. PVC double glazed door to garden. Service door to garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 3.43m (14'10" x 11'3")
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, step in shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising corner bath, button flush w.c, quarter rounded shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 3.00m (11'0" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 3.30m (14'0" x 10'10")
- BEDROOM 4 4.27m x 3.20m (14'0" x 10'6")
- Built in mirrored double wardrobe.
- Driveway to front to:-
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- Extensive private garden to side and rear screened by perimeter fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.