54 Rogan Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 4BB
- 4 Bedrooms / 1+ Receptions
- Full 2nd Floor Conversion
- Kitchen with Living / Dining Aspect
- Luxurious Recently Installed 4 Piece Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Driveway to side with Ample Parking
- Extensive Private Mature Rear Garden
- Highly Regarded Established Development
Beautifully presented throughout this spacious Semi-Detached boasts a 2nd floor conversion incorporating 3 double Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower Room plus a luxurious recently installed 4 piece family Bathroom with roll top ball and claw bath. Enjoying an extensive private mature rear garden this home will ideally suit the young family searching for a property in a highly regarded location with a 'turnkey' style feel.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into spacious well presented Entrance Hall. Quality exposed hardwood flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 3.96m (14'4 x 13'0)
- Attractive modern fireplace with slate inset and wooden surround. Piped for gas fire.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH LIVING/DINING ASPECT 6.60m x 3.38m (21'8 x 11'1)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Part tiled walls. Laminate floor in Kitchen area. Part tiled floor in Dining area. PVC double glazed doors to garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Feature fixed staircase to Second Floor.
- LUXURIOUS 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising bowl sink with monobloc tap. Roll top ball and claw with shower attachment. Button flush WC. 1/4 rounded fully tiled shower cubicle with rain style shower. Tiled floor. 1/2 panelled feature wall.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.40m (12'2 x 11'2)
- at max. Built in 3 bay sliderobe with mirrored centre.
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Button flush WC. Step-in shower enclosure. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 2.92m (12'6 x 9'7)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.97m (10'6 x 9'9)
- Second Floor
- BEDROOM 4 5.11m x 4.62m (16'9 x 15'2)
- at max. 3 velux window. Access to undereave storage. Low voltage lighting.
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Driveway to side with ample parking area. Large enclosed private garden to rear in screened by perimeter fence stocked with a variety of trees with extensive patio area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.