51 Beech Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT38 8EA
- Mid Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Popular Convenient Location
- Excellent First Time Buy Or Investment Opportunity
- Well Presented Throughout
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- White Bathroom Suite
- Kitchen With Dining Aspect
Positioned within a popular convenient location close to schools, shops and public transport. This 3 bedroom townhouse will ideally suit a first time buyer searching for a quiet convenient location or an investor looking for a well maintained home at a realistic price. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- uPVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With laminate strip floor. Understair storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 3.99m x 3.73m (13'1" x 12'3")
- Feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN/ DINING ASPECT
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted oak effect units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Twin glass display cabinets. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed door to garden. Understair storage cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin, panelled bath and low flush w.c. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 5.18m x 2.59m (17'0" x 8'6")
- Laminate floor. Wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 3.12m (13'0" x 10'3")
- At max. Laminate floor. Wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.29m (9'1" x 7'6")
- Low maintenance garden to front.
Private enclosed garden to rear secured by perimeter fence.
Fully paved with pink stone for easy maintenance.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.