49 Tulleevin Walk
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 6BP
- Mid Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Modern Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Gas Central Heating
- Prime Elevated Site
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Open Aspect To Front
- Far Reaching Views
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned on a prime elevated site enjoying far reaching views extending towards Cavehill. This well maintained townhouse will ideally suit the first time buyer searching for a home in a popular location with a modern 'Turnkey style feel' at a realistic price.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Dark grey wood laminate flooring extending into:-
- LOUNGE 3.68m x 4.37m (12'1" x 14'4")
- At max. Views extending towards Cavehill.
- OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN/ DINING 5.26m x 3.00m (17'3" x 9'10")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in canopy with glass hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m x 3.56m (11'0" x 11'8")
- At max. Built in wardrobe. Enjoying far reaching views extending towards Cavehill.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 3.12m (10'10" x 10'3")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.46m (9'2" x 8'1")
- Grey coloured laminate strip flooring. Enjoying far reaching views extending towards Cavehill.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls PVC panelled walls.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn. Screened by perimeter fence.
Private garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Paved patio. Laid in part lawn.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.