29 Carnvue Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 6RA
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Open Plan Lounge
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Luxurious Shaker Fitted Kitchen With Centre Island
- Luxurious Four Piece Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing/Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Private Garden To Rear
Positioned with in a highly regarded established residential location. Occupying an extensive mature and private site. This superb extended detached bungalow has been comprehensively modernised by the present vendors. The accommodation comprises open plan lounge with contemporary recently installed luxury shaker kitchen with integrated appliances, centre island and fixed floor to ceiling picture window plus a luxury four piece bathroom. Perfect for the purchaser searching for one level living with a turn key style specification.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door into a spacious open plan lounge.
- LOUNGE 5.56m x 3.51m (18'3" x 11'6")
- Quality oak affect laminate strip flooring. Extending through into inner hall way.
- INNER HALL WAY 3.76m x 2.01m (12'4" x 6'7")
- Perfect for office/study area.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.01m (8'9" x 6'7")
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.20m (11'9" x 10'6")
- Quality oak affect laminate strip flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 5.79m x 3.20m (19'0" x 10'6")
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- Recently installed four piece suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splash back, pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap with tiled splash back. Button flush W.C. Large open shower enclosure with full height glass screen. Fully tiled in metro brick style tiles.
- LUXURY KICTHEN/LIVING DINING AREA 5.03m x 4.65m (16'6" x 15'3")
- Equipped with comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units in dove grey with coordinating metro brick tiling. A host of integrated appliances including eye level oven, fridge freezer, dish washer, washing machine and four ring hob with concealed overhead extractor fan. Fixed centre island in contrasting colour with breakfast bar style return for casual dining and inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck tap. Low voltage lighting. Fixed floor to ceiling picture style window. Twin french double glazed doors to garden.
- Garden to front. Large private driveway to side suitable for a number of vehicles. Extensive private garden to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.