This well presented detached property is located on the Moyra Road, Burnside, Ballyclare. Sitting on a generous, elevated site, this property boasts stunning views over the surrounding countryside to the front yet is within minutes drive to Burnside Village, Doagh Village and Ballyclare Town Centre's respectively where you can avail of an array of amenities including shops, cafes and schools and public transport networks. Ideally suited for a young family or someone looking to run a business from home.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, family bathroom and shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a large front garden, low maintenance rear yard with garden room, private driveway, side yard and a detached double garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.26m x 3.61m (17'3" x 11'10")
- Focal point open fire with marble surround on slate tiled hearth. Back boiler link up. Dual aspect windows. Solid wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.21m x 3.73m (17'1" x 12'3")
- Electric stove on tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Solid wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.31m x 4.22m (17'5" x 13'10")
- Fitted 'Farmhouse' style kitchen with low level storage units and contrasting solid wood work surfaces. Integrated 'Rangemaster' range style oven in inglenook style recess with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Belfast sink unit. Dual aspect windows with views over surround countryside. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.43m x 1.78m (11'3" x 5'10")
- Modern fitted shaker style unit with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Access to store. PVC double glazed back door.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 2.77m (11'10" x 9'1")
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.63m (12'6" x 11'11")
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 2.39m (11'10" x 7'10")
- At widest points. Access to hot press.
- Luxury fitted three piece suite comprising free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Half wall panelling and solid wood flooring. Access to roof space.
- Large private front garden finished in lawn with cast iron entrance gates and a vast array of mature trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Low maintenance rear yard with garden room and paved patio area.
Access to side yard (Currently used as storage for cars).
- GARDEN ROOM 4.78m x 2.36m (15'8" x 7'9")
- PVC double glazed French doors. Power and light.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.85m x 7.21m (25'9" x 23'8")
- Electronically operated roller shutter door to front left.
Barn style hardwood double doors to front right.
Separate service door to right.
Power and light.
Access to store and rear office space.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.