20 Farm Lodge Stables
, Co. Antrim
, BT38 8ZL
- Superb Semi Detached
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2+ Receptions
- Sun Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Far Reaching Views Towards Belfast Lough
- Highly Regarded Select Cul De Sac Development
- Utility Room / Furnished Ground Floor Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Large Detached Garage
Positioned within a highly regarded select cul de sac development. This well maintained four bedroom semi detached enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating sun lounge and an open plan living / kitchen / dining area. Boasting far reaching unspoilt views over the surrounding countryside towards Belfast lough and the County Down coastline and early viewing is highly recommended
- GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door into:
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor
- MODERN FURNISHED CLOACKROOM
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap. Button flush w.c. Tiled floor
- LOUNGE 18'6" x 13'6"
- Into bay window. Attractive period style marble fireplace with matching hearth, piped for gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Open aspect over cul de sac to front
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA 15'6" x 10'9"
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units in ivory coloured finish with contrasting granite work surfaces and upstand. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. A host of integrated appliances including oven with five ring gas hob and overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Dual window aspect with views over countryside and partial views extending towards Belfast lough. Tiled floor. Open plan through to:
- SUN LOUNGE 14'0" x 10'1"
- Far reaching views over surrounding countryside extending towards Belfast lough and County Down coastline. Composite door to courtyard garden and patio area
- UTILITY ROOM 10'6" x 5'6"
- Fitted with a range of matching shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor
- FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious landing with gable end window enjoying views over fields towards Cavehill
- BEDROOM 1 11'9" x 10'3"
- MODERN EN-SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap. Large fully tiled shower enclosure. Tiled floor
- BEDROOM 2 12'0" x 10'6"
- At max. Views over surrounding countryside extending towards Belfast lough and County Down coastline
- BEDROOM 3 10'6" x 6'8"
- Views over surrounding countryside extending towards Belfast lough and County Down coastline
- BEDROOM 4 / DRESSING ROOM 8'7" x 4'6"
- Presently used as dressing room / walk in wardrobe. Fitted with wall to wall wardrobes plus built in storage cupboard
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with fixed curved shower screen. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap, button flush w.c. Part tiled wall, tiled floor
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn. Driveway to side with ample parking for a number of vehicles to front. Courtyard style garden to rear screened by perimeter fence and bordered by unspolit open countryside
- DETACHED GARAGE 17'8" x 12'4"
- Roller shutter door with power and light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.