2 The Cairn
Upper Station Road, Greenisland
, Co. Antrim
, BT38 8ZT
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms/ 2+ Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Prime Mature Corner Site
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Contemporary Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Layout
- Luxurious Gloss Kitchen With Contrasting Granite Work surfaces
- Open Aspect To Front
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Gas Heating/ Fixed Solar Panels
- Private Mature Rear Garden With Hot Tub
Positioned within one of the most highly sought after developments in the area. Enjoying a prime mature corner site with an open aspect and a landscaped rear garden with outside cabin complete with wood burning stove, hot tub with adjacent changing area and beautifully presented throughout with a internal specification throughout. This 4 bedroom family home will interest the purchaser searching for a home with a well planned living layout and is perfectly positioned within easy walking distance to Greenisland Primary School, Train station and Golf club. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door with double glazed side screens and fan light into:-
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap and button flush w.c. Feature accent tiled wall and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 5.18m (16'3" x 17'0")
- Into bay window. Attractive modern fireplace with granite inset, matching hearth and marble surround. Feature dual window aspect. Corniced ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING 5.59m x 3.58m (18'4" x 11'9")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level modern units in gloss finish with contrasting granite work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. A host of integrated appliances including eye level oven, microwave, separate 4 ring gas hob, overhead extractor fan in stainless steel canopy with glass hood and dish washer. Space for American style fridge/ freezer. Low voltage lighting. Complimentary wall tiling. Porcelain tiled floor extening into:-
- SUN ROOM/ GARDEN ROOM 3.96m x 3.15m (13'0" x 10'4")
- Twin PVC double glazed doors to patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m x 1.88m (8'0" x 6'2")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level modern units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 3.58m (15'0" x 11'9")
- At max. Built in walk in wardrobe. Enjoying open aspect with unspoilt views over green.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with feature tiled accent panel, button flush w.c. and fully tiled shower enclosure.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.79m (11'6" x 9'2")
- Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.69m (10'0" x 8'10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.44m x 2.29m (8'0" x 7'6")
- LUXURY FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising corner bath, quarter rounded shower attachment, button flush w.c. and semi pedestal wash hand basin. Complimentary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- Neat well maintained garden to front and side in neat lawn screened by mature hedgerow, perimeter garden wall and stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants.
Stoned driveway to side with ample parking for a variety of vehicles.
Wooden cabin with wood burning stove perfect for evening entertaining.
Private garden to rear laid in neat lawn with brick paved walkways and private patio. Inner private screened compound with hot tub and adjacent changing area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.