15 The Brackens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6SH
- Impressive Detached Split Level Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms / 3+ Receptions
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Private Extensive Mature Corner Site
- Open Plan Shaker Kitchen with Living/Dining Aspect
- Two Ensuite Bathrooms / Spacious 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage with Parking Forecourt
- Versatile Living Layout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Positioned on a extensive private mature site within a highly regarded established development this attractive split level Detached family home enjoys a well planned versatile living layout suited to differing family needs. A superb first floor Lounge with feature corner window boasting far reaching views extending towards Belfast Lough and Knockagh monument. With a spacious open plan shaker Kitchen with integrated living/dining aspect and private mature rear garden with decked area an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC front door with double glazed side screen into tiled Entrance Porch. Twin french doors into:
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION STYLE HALLWAY
- Exposed solid wooden flooring extending into:
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA 7.70m x 3.96m (25'3 x 13'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of ivory coloured shaker style fitted units with complementary worksurfaces. Old Belfast style sink with antique style mixer tap. Integrated oven. Fixed centre island with breakfast bar style return and 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood.
LIVING AREA with feature fireplace with carved mahogany surround and cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Sliding double glazed patio doors to private decked area and mature garden. Low voltage recessed lighting.
- Upper Level
- SPACIOUS LANDING 2.79m x 2.24m (9'2 x 7'4)
- Exposed wooden flooring. Open plan into:
- DINING ROOM 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7 x 10'0)
- LOUNGE 6.55m x 3.76m (21'6 x 12'4)
- Dual window aspect with feature corner window enjoying views over Avenue extending towards Belfast Lough and Knockagh monument. Attractive marble fireplace with matching hearth. Exposed solid wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4 5.49m x 3.12m (18'0 x 10'3)
- Dual window aspect enjoying views over cul de sac and beyond to Knockagh. Exposed wood flooring.
- Lower Level
- BEDROOM 1 5.89m x 3.20m (19'4 x 10'6)
- Comprising button flush wc. Step-in large shower enclosure. Corner wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2 5.97m x 3.05m (19'7 x 10'0)
- Laminate flooring.
- Comprising wash hand basin. Step-in shower cubicle. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.74m (11'0 x 9'0)
- Laminate flooring.
- SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Bidet. Corner bath. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Large well stocked garden to front laid in neat lawn. Extensive parking forecourt suited for a variety of vehicles. INTEGRAL GARAGE with roller shutter door. Power and light.
Private mature garden to rear laid in lawn screened by perimeter fence stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants. Painted decked area perfect for family barbeques.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.