, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HN
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'11 x 12'4 (max) with solid wood floor / Bevelled glass door to;
- Kitchen with informal dining / Bevelled glass French doors to Conservatory
- Full range of oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Conservatory 11'11 x 8'11 with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes with sliding part mirrored doors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with "Triton" electric shower over / Tiled effect PVC wall paneling
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Superb elevated site with large garden to the rear / Ideal for those with a young family
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a large elevated site with open aspect to the front and generous garden to the rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Ideally suited to those with a growing family, the spacious light filled living room opens through to the kitchen with informal dining area complete with oak "Shaker" style kitchen units and range of integrated appliances. The PVC double glazed conservatory provides extended living from the dining area and looks over the large rear garden with extensive lawn and patio area. Upstairs the three well proportioned bedrooms offer excellent family accommodation with additional benefit of built-in wardrobes to the master while the recently refurbished bathroom suite comprises modern sanitary ware complete with "Triton" electric shower over the bath and tiled effect PVC panelled walls.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Meter cupboard. Stair case to first floor. 6 pane bevelled glass door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.55m x 3.76m (14'11 x 12'4)
- (max) Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Picture window. 8 pane bevelled glass door to:
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING ROOM 5.44m x 3.30m (17'10 x 10'10)
- (max) Full range of oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Four ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Mid level oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Wine rack. Double radiator. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor to kitchen. PVC double glazed stable style door to rear. 6 pane bevelled glass French doors to:
- CONSERVATORY 3.63m x 2.72m (11'11 x 8'11)
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Antiglare roof. Two double radiators.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.10m (12'1 x 10'2)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding part mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.87m (10'2 x 9'5)
- Wood lamintae floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.34m (8'10 x 7'8)
- Built-in double wardrobe and open book shelves. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.29m x 1.68m (7'6 x 5'6)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and "Triton" electric shower over. Modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Push button low flush W/C. Tiled effect PVC wall panelling. PVC ceiling with low voltage down lights. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 2 cars. Access to;
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE 5.16m x 2.51m (16'11 x 8'3)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler. PVC service door to:
- Large fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn. Paved pathway and patio. PVC tank. Timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.