This is, without doubt, one of those properties that can only be properly appreciated on full internal inspection. Occupying an elevated position with superb sun orientation and far reaching views to the front over Slemish and open countryside to the rear, this incredibly subtle detached cottage has been specifically designed to create a stunning impression from the first second the viewer walks through the front door.
Greeted by a spacious entrance hall with feature, pebble filled, floor trough with uplighters and designed to accommodate a staircase to the first floor that is fully set up for an attic conversion. Look to the right and your gaze is drawn through the partially glazed French doors to the incredible open plan kitchen, living and dining area with double height vaulted ceiling.
Boasting a feature raised corner fireplace with exposed flue and curved staircase to the generous first floor mezzanine level with French doors to the elevated outdoor balcony and veranda below, this elevated living area combines internal views over the open plan space below and external views over the surrounding countryside.
With four bedrooms (master with luxury ensuite) and four reception area's to include the mezzanine level, this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser in need of generous family accommodation on a large, private site.
Outside the tarmac drive provides off-street parking for at least 10 cars with carport style parking for at least four more together with a large cavity block built double garage benefiting from an independent oil-fired boiler, electric doors, shower room with W/C and fixed staircase to the first floor ideally suited to a home office, gym, hobby room or commercial use (subject to necessary approvals).
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature timber clad entrance porch with built-in seating:
Hardwood door with double glazed top half to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 10.21m x 2.95m (33'6 x 9'8)
- (max) Fully tiled floor with feature pebble trough and inset lighting. Low voltage down lights. Display recess. 3amp sockets for wall switch controlled table lamps. PVC double glazed French doors to large fully paved rear patio. Pull down fold out loft ladder to attic.
- UTILITY 4.27m x 2.95m (14 x 9'8)
- Full range of off-white 'Shaker' style low level units with chrome handles and contrasting butcher's block effect work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. "Dimplex" pressurized hot water tank. Fully tiled floor. Part frosted glass door to entrance hall.
- SEPERATE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C. and moulded wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and storage below. 3/4 tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. White heated towel rail.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING AREA 8.05m x 7.65m (26'5 x 25'1)
- Full range of off white "Shaker" style high and low level units with open shelving. Solid oak work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Space for range style cooker with over head extractor fan. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Kick plate for "Beam" vacuum floor pan. L-shaped island with breakfast bar. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double height vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams. Low voltage down lights. Feature cast iron wall mounted corner fire. Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors and side lights to covered rear paved patio. Feature curved staircase with inset lighting to mezzanine level. Open to;
- INFORMAL LIVING AREA 8.03m x 3.58m (26'4 x 11'9)
- Fully tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors and sidelight to covered side patio. Under stairs storage.
- MEZZANINE LEVEL 5.21m x 3.58m (17'1 x 11'9)
- Wood strip ceiling. Double glazed "Velux" roof lights. Low voltage down lights. Access to loft storage. PVC double glazed French doors to large balcony with timber balustrading. Low level lighting to staircase.
- MUSIC ROOM 4.17m x 3.68m (13'8 x 12'1)
- "Inglenook" style fire recess with feature cast iron multi solid fuel stove. Part beveled glass French doors to entrance hall.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 4.17m (13'8 x 13'8)
- (max) plus double doors to built-in wardrobe.
- Modern white suite comprising large 3/4 tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding glazed doors. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. White heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 3.68m (13'9 x 12'1)
- Walnut effect wood laminate floor. Part glazed door to;
- WALK-IN WARDROBE 3.02m x 0.97m (9'11 x 3'2)
- Full range of built-in storage to include hanging space, drawer sets and shelving.
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.87m (13'8 x 9'5)
- BEDROOM 4 3.89m x 2.97m (12'9 x 9'9)
- Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors to side.
- BATHROOM 2.87m x 2.57m (9'5 x 8'5)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended feature bath with off-set taps and retractable pencil shower head. Low flush W/C and wall mounted feature wash hand basin with mixer taps. Walk-in 3/4 tiled shower cubicle with part curved screen and thermostatic mixer shower unit. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- ATTIC 18.80m x 4.95m (61'8 x 16'3)
- 4No. double glazed "Velux" roof lights. PVC double glazed door width window for potential external staircase. Additional staircase "trimmer" in place for internal staircase from entrance hall. Plumbing and electrics already installed. Access to eaves storage, water tank and additional storage.
- Concrete shared lane to concrete private lane. Old style timber gates (Power for electric gates) with matching pedestrian gate to side. Access to substantial tarmaced parking to front and side for 10 plus cars. Views to Sperrin's and front view to Slemish. Elevated tree house with timber decking and power and light. Extensive covered paved patio area. Hot and cold water water taps. Paved pathway. Large garden in neat lawn. Access to;
- CARPORT 19.08m x 5.36m (62'7 x 17'7)
- Four bay open fronted carport / storage with tin roof and timber paneled walls. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and power sockets.
- DETACHED GARAGE 9.75m 2.13m x 6.86m (32' 7 x 22'6)
- (max) Twin electrically operated roller shutter doors. Oil-fired boiler dedicated to the garage. Charging point for electric car. "Beam" central vacuum receptacle. PVC door to side with double glazed port-light. Double radiator. Fixed staircase to first floor.
- SEPERATE SHOWER
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and low level storage. 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit to shower area. Tray and cubicle doors not installed. . White heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR 9.96m x 3.96m (32'8 x 13)
- 2No. "Velux" double glazed roof lights. Access to eaves storage. Views towards Tardree forest. 2No. double radiators.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.