63a Craigadoo Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT42 4RD
This is a deceptively spacious and immaculately presented detached chalet located on a private site off the Craigadoo Road with panoramic rural views. This property may have rustic charm, but is filled with state of the art technology. The property also benefits from a solar renewable energy system which yields a healthy profit annually.
This family home is set on circa 0.5 acre site with sweeping gated tarmac driveway and decorative gravel parking areas and lawns. This property is only moments from Ballymena town, Moorfields Primary School and is easily commutable to Belfast and the respective airports.
We would advise a viewing of this home to fully appreciate all it has to offer
- Hallway 5.4m x 2.38 (17'8" x 7'9")
- Solid Canadian red oak floor.
- Lounge 4.45m x 3.64 (14'7" x 11'11")
- Black ingelnook fireplace with multi fuel stove. Pine mantle beam.
- Cloakroom 3.15m x 1.17 (10'4" x 3'10")
- 1/2 wall panel. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Antique reclaimed terracotta and cream tiled floor.
- Kitchen 6.73m x 3.68 (22'0" x 12'0")
- Handmade solid pine kitchen units.Solid granite worktop. Belfast sink.Spanish terracotta tiled floor.Gas hob,double oven,inglenook brick recess.Bosch dishwasher. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Utility Room 2.89m x 3 (9'5" x 9'10")
- Cloak Cupboard. Space for an automatic washing machine,tumble dryer.Belfast sink,granite worktop.Zoned heating system.
- Sunroom 3.64m x 3.64 (11'11" x 11'11")
- Solid Canadian red oak floor.Brick faced walls.Double doors to decking area. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Cinema Room (optional) 3.98mx 3.61 (13'0"x 11'10")
- The current use of this reception room is as a full state of the art 4k Dolby Atmos cinema room, which is available by separate negotiation with the Vendor.
- Master gallery.Solid concrete floors on 1st floor.
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom 5.58m x 3.62 (18'3" x 11'10")
- Refitted En suite with Low flush W/C,Wash hand basin,Shower enclosure with power shower.Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 -Front 3.97m x 3.64 (13'0" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 -Rear 4.3m x 3.7 (14'1" x 12'1")
- Family Bathroom 3.29m x 3 (10'9" x 9'10")
- Low flush W/c,Wash hand basin,Roll top bath with claw feet. Tongue and groove wall panels.Tiled floor.
- Floored loft 33 sqm suitable for conversion.
- Tarmac driveway.Beech hedge. Spectic tank.
Set on circa 0.5 acre site.Decorative stone patio.Timber decking.
The property also benefits from a solar renewable energy system which heats the water separately fromoil heating and runs electrical consumption.
- Detached Double garage 6m x7.49 (19'8" x24'6")
- OFCH boiler.Low level units.Wall light.Floored at attic.Electric roller door.
- Timber shed (optional) 3m x 3.56 (9'10" x 11'8")
- Timber shed and generator will be sold separately. POA
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.