, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3AE
- Bright and Airy First Floor Offices
- Located in the Centre of Randalstown
- Ample Free Parking
- Flexible Lease Terms
Country Estates are delighted to bring to market this modern, bright and airy first floor office unit circa 85 sqm / 914 sqft. Located in the very heart of the award winning town of Randalstown this unit is one of the most prominent buildings within the town centre.
The property is offered of flexible lease terms. Viewings are via our Ballymena office.
- Ground Floor Retail Unit
AREA: Circa 825 sqm / 915 sqft
RENT: £550 per month
VAT: Rent is inclusive of VAT
TERM: Min 3 years
RATES: Payable by the Tenant
- Main Office Area 9.36 x 5.4 (30'8" x 17'8")
- Laminate flooring.
Wall mounted heaters
Hardwired fire/smoke alarm system
- Tea Prep 2.0 x 1.77 (6'6" x 5'9")
- Second Office 5.6 x 5.45 (18'4" x 17'10")
- WC and WHB.
- CISTOMER DUE DILIGENCE
- As a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following: The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692. Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of 5 years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Country Estates. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Country Estates for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending Purchasers or Lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer at contract (ii) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them (iii) no person in the employment of Country Estates has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property. (iv) Country Estates have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.