Price List & Availability
|The Elms Townhouses 3 Bed Townhouse||Price £119,950||3 (1)|
|The Birch 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £126,500||2 (1)|
|The Hawthorn 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed £132,500||1 (0)|
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted. Floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuite and WC. Carpet to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing.
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler. Extensive wiring specification.
- High quality kitchen units with a choice of doors worktops and handels.
- Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer (apartments) and dishwasher (houses).
- Wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units. Splashback tiling to baths and sinks.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames.
- Gravel drives and paving (where applicable). Tarmac available as optional extra.
- Front gardens turfed & rear gardens topsoiled.
- Global 10 year warranty.
Springfields nestles on the edge of the quiet sought after villages of Kells and Connor. This beautiful development offers a superb selection of detached, semi detached, townhouses and apartments with the ideal combination of convenience and privicy.
These unique homes enjoy an ideal location location just off Main Street, overlooking the beautiful St. Saviour’s Church and a short walk away from the village centre, which includes convenience stores, library, pharmacy, post office, day care nursery and other local retailers. Springfields is also within walking distance of the Kells and Conor Primary School.
These family homes are only minutes away from the busy shorring towns of Ballymena and Antrim, ensuring a host of other amenities including social, recreational and educational facilities.
The picturesque village surroundings and rural charm create a relaxed ambiance and delightful environment, ensuring that Springfields will be a desireable address in which to live.