60M NW of
28 Drumsough Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2NW
We are delighted to offer for sale a new build detached chalet style bungalow each extending to c.2,300 sq. ft. and offering spacious accommodation on a generous rural site within easy access of the A26 and Dunsilly Roundabout for those who wish to commute to Belfast or the North West.
Although being finished to a turn-key standard, each purchaser will have the opportunity to have input into their individual finishes.
One particular feature of this home is an extensive garden to the rear and garden room which is included in the price. There is also the option to build a garage at an additional cost.
For further information or to arrange an accompanied site visit please contact Louden or Jonathan on 028 94 466777
- MAIN STRUCTURE
- Traditional block build, insulated cavity wall construction finished with render finish and featured natural stone cladding to front elevations.
UPVC double glazed windows, external secure multi locking door-sets to front and rear entrances.
- Quality built, custom design kitchen incorporating tall storage units with choice of door, worktop and handle.
Quality appliances are included, comprising of a full height American fridge freezer dish washer, electric hob and oven.
Recessed LED down lighters to ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM
- High quality units with choice of worktop, doors and handles.
- BATHROO, EN-SUITE AND SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings. Fully tiled shower enclosure c/w electrical shower or power shower. Chromed towel radiator to bathroom and En-suite.
- FLOOR COVERING AND TILES
- Tiled floor to kitchen/dining, g/f hallway, utility room, bathroom, en-suite.
Choice of carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing.
Laminated flooring to living room and 1st floor shower rooms.
- Energy efficient, recessed down lighting in kitchen/dining and bathroom. Energy, efficient pendant lights to all the other rooms. Ample power sockets throughout, with TV points to lounge, kitchen and 2nr bedrooms. Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors to comply with building control regulations. Telephone point. External lighting to front and rear doors.
- Oiled Fired Central Heating System with digital time clock and thermostatically controlled panel radiators.
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal oak prefinished panel doors with contemporary styled handle.
Internal walls and ceilings painted from palette of selected colours (2 colours throughout)
Choice of feature brick /slate hearth for fireplace.
Profiled high skirting and architraves with painted finish.
- EXTURNAL FEATURES
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded. Paved patio areas with spacious driveways.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.