Price List & Availability
|Prospect Site 2 5 Bed Detached House||Asking price £460,000||1 (1)|
|Prospect Site 1 5 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed £460,000||1 (0)|
Set in quiet seclusion off Ballymena’s Old Galgorm Road, these two bespoke properties have been painstakingly designed and crafted to emote the traditional, elegant aura of this prestigious location. Within walking distance of Ballymena’s top grammar schools, town centre, rail network and only minutes from the M2, these magnificent homes are ideally placed. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a new build home at the exclusive Prospect address.
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Block and plaster render are used for the external finish topped by black coloured uPVC square edge fascia, barge and soffit. The roof will have a contrasting black coloured, flat concrete tile crowned with a dry fixed ridge tile. White coloured, seamless aluminium, hexagonal guttering with square uPVC downpipes will complement the external trim.
Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. White coloured uPVC French doors are fitted where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door and uPVC rear door with double-glazing complete the external elevation.
6” MDF square edge, groove profile skirting with matching 4” MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. The feeling of warmth and luxury is added by the solid, gloss white, internal panel doors with brushed chrome colour latch furniture. Solid ash newel posts and handrails with square balustrades, protected by clear preservative where appropriate, will enhance all stair cases. There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated uPVC loft access door will be fitted in the relevant area. Cornice will be provided to the hall, landing and lounge. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite(s) and WC.
Your home will look complete from day 1. Driveways will be coated with red stone asphalt. A coloured pavia brick path will also be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. An outside tap is provided as standard. Garage doors will have an electrically operated opening/closing system.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there will be underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators on first floor. The system can be controlled to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind:
A burglar alarm is supplied and installed by an approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at all front and back doors on the main dwelling and garage.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark. As such we also adopt the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiles, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
- We install a superior quality, practical kitchen (choice of door, handle, quartz worktop and upstand from a range specified by ACC Ltd). You will have a choice of two nominated ACC Limited kitchen suppliers. Modifications to our specified range/design of kitchens will be considered and priced on request if necessary. Utility areas will have a durable laminated work top.
- No kitchen / utility is complete without appliances so we supply and fit a gas hob and double electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy, tall larder fridge, tall larder freezer, integral microwave, wine cooler, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Appliances may vary depending on the chosen supplier.
- Your bathroom, wc/cloaks and ensuite(s) will have branded white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom and each ensuite. Shower cubicles with thermostatic showers and glass screens will be fitted in the bathroom and each ensuite. Modifications to our specified range of sanitary ware will be considered and priced on request if necessary.
- Tailor your colour scheme from our extensive choice of quality floor tiles for hall, kitchen, dining/snug, utility, sunroom, bathroom and ensuite / WC / cloak areas (see sales staff for areas and details applicable to each property type). Tile selections are from one of Northern Irelands most exclusive tile showrooms. Modifications to our specified tiling range will be considered and priced on request if necessary.
- There is also a choice of feature wall tiles for the bathroom and ensuite / WC / cloaks splash back areas (see sales staff for areas and details applicable to each property type). Modifications to our specified tiling range will be considered and priced on request if necessary.
- Carpet with underlay will be fitted to the stairs/landing and all bedrooms.
- A choice of wooden flooring will be supplied and fitted in the lounge and dining room.
- An enclosed wood burning stove will be installed in the lounge and a gas stove will be fitted in the dining room. Modifications to our specified range of fireplaces will be considered and priced on request if necessary.
- A generous provision of power and TV points is provided throughout the house and where possible, they will be positioned to suit individual needs. This includes feature down lighting in selected areas. In addition a PC Sum of £850 will be provided to further enhance the electrical layout eg mood lighting, garden lighting, network cabling etc.
- Ceilings painted white, internal walls painted one neutral colour.
An impressive 830sqft of additional space is provided via matching double garage with separate room above. This room will have a private wc/cloaks consisting of cistern/toilet and wash hand basin. The wc/cloaks floor and splashback will be tiled. Ceilings will be painted white and walls will be painted one neutral colour in the room and wc/cloaks only. For convenience heating will be provided via wall mounted electric radiators. Access via external concrete steps to side. The double garage will have two twin sockets, light and remotely operated electric doors as standard.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.