We are delighted to offer for sale this superb Georgian style, new build property currently under construction and extending to circa 2,490sq.ft. of living space and occupying a large site with views over surrounding countryside. Located just 1.8 miles west of the historic town of Randalstown with it's bustling main street boasting a range of eateries, friendly public houses and mix of shopping together with the flood lit Viaduct and family orientated walks along the River Maine and Randalstown Forest Park this property should appeal to all.
With road frontage and private access from the Clonkeen Road via a tarmac driveway to a large detached double garage the property also benefits from substantial gardens to the front and rear with generous patio area beyond the large format patio doors from the informal dining area.
Being finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, the main property comprises five large bedrooms, two of which have ensuite shower rooms with the first floor master bedroom boasting a large walk-in dressing room, shoe closet and generous ensuite while the ground floor guest bedroom with ensuite future proofs the property for those unable to manage the stairs.
In addition to the main living room the property comprises a large open plan kitchen, family and informal dining area with sliding patio doors and feature fireplace with multi fuel stove, together with the added bonus of a spacious utility, store room and feature back hall.
With a host of additional features to include solid concrete first floors, oil-fired under floor heating to the ground floor and conventional radiators to the first floor, composite front and side doors, PVC double glazed windows and sliding patio doors and security alarm system this stunning property boasts a host of extras that will appeal to even the most discerning purchaser.
For more information please contact the agent to arrange an on-site meeting.
Early viewing strongly recommended
- From Randalstown town centre follow the B52 out of the town centre and turn left onto the Church Road and travel west for 1.7 miles before turning right onto the Clonkeen Road and travelling a further 0.1 miles to the property which is located on the left hand side.
- CLOSE TO;
- Randalstown Town Centre. 1.8 miles
M22 Motorway. 3 miles / 5 min
Antrim Town Centre. 6.8 miles / 13 mins
Antrim Area Hospital. 8 miles / 14 mins
Ballymena Town Centre. 9.4 miles / 17 mins
Belfast International Airport 10.7 miles / 23 mins
Belfast City Centre 23.2 miles / 27 mins
- Composite entrance door with double glazed side panels to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Spacious entrance hall with double height ceiling. Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor.
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM / W/C 3.556 x 1.1 (11'7" x 3'7")
- With modern white push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.41 x 4.2 (14'5" x 13'9")
- Open fire with contemporary modern fireplace.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, DINING AND FAMILY ROOM 11.33 x 4.56 (37'2" x 14'11")
- Full range of luxury kitchen units with choice of doors, handles and granite work tops. Centre island with feature breakfast bar. Integrated appliances to include electric hob (option for gas also available), oven, fridge and freezer. Double doors to walk-in pantry. Large format three metre sliding patio door to rear with matching picture window and multi fuel stove to family area. Fully tiled floor.
- UTILITY & STORE 4.415 x 1.285 (14'5" x 4'2")
- With choice of doors and wooden worktop. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor.
- BACK HALL 2.425 x 1.565 (7'11" x 5'1")
- Composite door to side.
- BEDROOM 5 / STUDY 4.325 x 3.510 (14'2" x 11'6")
- To include space for built-in wardrobes. Dual aspect windows. Access to;
- ENSUITE 1.545 x 1.695 (5'0" x 5'6")
- Modern white suite to include push button low flush W/C, half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and fully tiled shower enclosure. Shaver point. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Spacious gallery landing with double height void at the front door.
- WALK-IN HOTPRESS 2.670 x 1.066 (8'9" x 3'5")
- With pressurised water cylinder and shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.560 x 4.410 (14'11" x 14'5")
- Dual aspect windows. Access to;
- DRESSING ROOM 2.670 x 2.080 (8'9" x 6'9")
- ENSUITE 2.87 x 1.3 (9'4" x 4'3")
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and fully tiled shower enclosure. Shaver point. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- SHOE CLOSET 1.32 x 1.3 (4'3" x 4'3")
- BEDROOM 2 4.325 x 3.97 (14'2" x 13'0")
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 3 4.56 x 3.99 (14'11" x 13'1")
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 4 4.41 x 3.19 (14'5" x 10'5" )
- BATHROOM 4.41 x 2.08 (14'5" x 6'9")
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with tiled splash back, push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor shower enclosure. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- Kerbed and tarmaced driveway to front, side and rear with access to;
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.828 x 4.453 (25'8" x 14'7")
- Twin electrically operated roller shutter doors. Power and light. Double glazed window. Service door to side.
Spacious gardens to front and rear topsoiled, levelled and sewn in grass seed. Timber fencing to boundaries. Generous fully paved patio to rear.
- New Build 4/5 bedroom two storey Georgian design house (2490 sq ft circa) with contemporary interior.
2 en suites
Open plan kitchen with informal dining and family area.
Large detached garage.
Concrete slabs to first floor.
- Contemporary range of luxury kitchen finish, with choice of doors, handles and granite worktops.
- Kitchen integrated appliances to include electric hob, oven, fridge freezer.
- Optional gas hob.
- Fully tiled floor to kitchen, informal dining and family area.
- Walk-in larder off kitchen.
- Three sectional, 3m sliding door from dining to patio area.
- Multi fuel stove to family area.
- SANITARY WARE
- - Modern white sanitary ware to bathroom, en suites and WC.
- Fully tiled floor to bathrooms, en suites and WC.
- Tiled splash backs to all sinks and baths.
- Fully tiled shower enclosures.
- Shaver point to en-suites.
- INTERNAL DETAILING
- - Contemporary marble fireplace to lounge.
- Tiled floor to utility and entrance hall.
- Brushed chrome face plates throughout.
- High spec electrical installation.
- Utility fitted with choice of doors and wooden worktop.
- Utility room plumbed and wired for tumble dryer and washing machine.
- Ground floor en-suite to guest bedroom/study.
- Pre-finished solid internal doors with contemporary styled door furniture.
- 8 inch painted skirting boards and architraves.
- Security alarm system installed.
- Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion.
- Underlay carpet to bedrooms, stairs, landing and lounge.
- Walls and roof space insulation to latest building control regulations.
- Ground floor under floor heating and radiators to first floor.
- Oil fired central heating with condensing boiler.
- Master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite.
- EXTERNAL FINISHES
- - Smooth external painted finish.
- Real stone to back porch.
- Composite front and side doors.
- Double glazed UPVC windows in white frames.
- Patio area to rear of kitchen.
- Seamless aluminium guttering and PVC down pipes.
- Electrics left for optional electric gates.
- Kerbed and Tarmac driveway.
- Garden sewn in grass seed to front and rear.
- Timber fencing to boundaries.
- PLEASE NOTE,
- ALL SITE LAYOUTS, ARTIST IMPRESSIONS AND FLOOR PLANS ARE NOT TO SCALE AND ARE FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY.