186 Shore Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT37 9TB
- Charming Detached 'Listed' Former Gate Lodge
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Prime Corner Freehold Site
- Driveway With Private Parking Facility
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Beech Effect Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Oil Fired Central Heating
'Longwood Lodge' is a charming detached 'Listed' former gate lodge. Dating back to circa 1840 this 3 bedroom property will interest the purchaser searching for a home with a history. Conveniently positioned close to the Abbey Centre retail park and enjoying close road links to Belfast City Centre an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- IMPRESSIVE OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- With feature twin columns. Front door into:-
- TILED ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.75m x 4.14m (15'7" x 13'7")
- At max. Attractive modern fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Laminate flooring.
- INNER HALLWAY
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m x 3.73m (12'4" x 12'3")
- Dual window aspect. Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 2.84m (12'3" x 9'4")
- BEDROOM 3 3.73m x 2.29m (12'3" x 7'6")
- Built in wardrobe with matching overhead storage units.
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, low flush w.c. and open adapted shower enclosure. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 2.92m x 2.46m (9'7" x 8'1")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level beech effect units. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer sink unit. Glass display cabinet.
- Private corner site with neat garden stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants.
Driveway to side leading to parking area suitable for a variety of vehicles. Paved walkway to rear and side and perimeter screened by brick wall.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.