Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Price List & Availability
|The Cochrane 2 Bed Apartment||From £139,500 to £142,500||2 (2)|
|The Manse 4 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed £217,500||2 (0)|
Haughtons Hall, "A river flows doon by the side o'the village, Enrichin' hir beauty, hir wealth, an' hir pride"
Bursting with history and heritage, Haughton's Hall is an exquisite new development of superbly detailed, elegant family homes, situated just off the highly sought after Dreen Road in the centre of Cullybackey.
This delightful village style development features a superb range of detached homes, semi detached homes, townhouses and riverside apartments set in a carefully planned, landscaped site layout running along by the banks of the beautiful River Maine. The exterior elevations have taken their architectual inspiration from the many old mill buildings in the area, making them notable for their style, finish and attention to detail. Haughton's Hall will enhance the ambience of the area and will become a real gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
Perfectly located in the centre of this picturesque market village, Haughton's Hall will form a focal centrepiece in an area of outstanding natural beauty, steeped in history with breathtaking riverside walks, offering convenience to the superb shopping and recreational facilities of Ballymena, along with many leading grammar and primary schools. Commuting to work is relatively hassle free, with excellent road links to the M2 motorway offering convenience to Belfast and Coleraine.
• Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
• Bevelled skirting boards and architraves
• Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extensive wiring specification including wired for alarm
• Oil fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
• Wood burning stove (Where Applicable)
Kitchens and Utility Rooms
• High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor
hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher (where applicable)
Bathrooms, Ensuites and WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled shower
Carpets & Tiling
• Wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units
• Full height shower panels to shower enclosures
• Floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuite and WC
• Splashback tiling to baths and wash hand basins
• Carpet to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
• Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
• Outside tap
• Tarmac driveways and precast concrete paving (where applicable)
• Front gardens turfed
• Rear gardens topsoiled
• NHBC 10 year warranty