Price List & Availability
|THE LINDSAY 4 Bed Detached House||Asking price £325,000||1 (1)|
|THE FARRELL 4 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed £325,000||1 (0)|
2 Beautifully Designed Homes Creating Exceptional Modern Family Living
FINAL UNIT NOW REMAINING!!
WELCOME TO HARPERS DEMESNE
Harper's Demesne comprises two grand detached homes of timeless quality and luxury, blending elements of traditional heritage with contemporary design.
Offering you over 2000 sqft of carefully considered living spaces, these homes tastefully reflect and enhance modern living. Apart from the obvious factors such as high ceilings, generous windows and comfortable open plan living, these homes are styled throughout for luxury, in beautifully landscaped grounds in a prime country setting.
Set in picturesque and historic village of Doagh, you'll enjoy a local area that is brimming with a wide range of businesses and eateries alongside a wealth of outdoor spaces. Residents of Harper's Demesne will enjoy easy access to great restaurants, cafes, shopping centres, boutiques and an excellent range of primary and secondary schools. With excellent transport routes to the North and South via the M2, and the Belfast International Airport close by, local and national amenities are equally accessible.
- Luxury kitchen with a choice of doors and worktops
- We have tailored the layout design to optimise the unit and worktop space in each kitchen
- Integrated appliances will include gas hob, electric oven and hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Concealed underlighting to high level units
- Low voltage down lights
- High quality utility units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Space for washing machine and tumble drier
- Deluxe white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to bathrooms, ensuites and wcs
- Low profile shower tray with contemporary glass panels and doors to bathrooms
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and ensuites
- Low voltage downlights
- Premium carpet and underlay in Lounge, Study/ Playroom, Bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Tiled floor to Kitchen/ Dining/ Family, Utility, Bathroom, Ensuite and WC
- Energy efficient boiler
- Stove or fireplace fitted
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Oak internal doors with quality inonmongery
- Painted skirting boards and architraves
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches and telephone points.
- Master TV point in Lounge
- Wired for security alarm
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Front gardens turfed and rear gardens sown in grass seed
- Flagged patio areas and paths
- Gravel driveway
- Front and rear external lighting
- Outside water supply
- uPVC double glazed windows