9 Gortnagallon Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT29 4QR
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Three generous reception rooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor shower room / pantry
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Optional 5th bedroom / Study
- Family Bathroom
- Mixture ofPeriod sliding windows and wood glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Extensive range of outbuildings / Fruit Orchard
- Large site with neat gardens, tarmac / concrete parking
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a unique detached villa within close proximity to the shores of Lough Neagh. The property is located within 7 miles of the International airport, 10 miles of Antrim town and only 3 miles of Crumlin village. This immaculately dated property benefits from a modernised kitchen and living area to the rear of the original house (estimated to be pre 1900'S). The property occupies a generous site extending to circa 3.5 acres complimented by an extensive range of agricultural and stone / brick outbuildings that could be used for a multitude of uses (subject to necessary approvals). The adjoining lands comprise gardens, a large paddock (circa 1.7 acres)and an apple, pear and plum orchard . Only on full internal and external inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb period dwelling and recognize the potential opportunities that it presents. Early viewing very strongly recommended.
- Solid wood stained glass entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Understair storage. Double radiator.
- DRAWING ROOM 5.41m x 5.36m (17'9 x 17'7)
- Open fire with white marble fire place, horse shoe inset and slate hearth. Sliding period style window to front elevation. Double radiator.
- ORIGINAL DINING ROOM 4.47m x 3.76m (14'8 x 12'4)
- Open fire with black marble fireplace, tiled hearth and inset. Double radiator. Access to:
- PANTRY 4.45m x 1.52m (14'7 x 5')
- SNUG / LIVING ROOM 4.50m x 4.95m (14'9 x 16'3)
- Open fire with decorative wood surround, part polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Solid wood floor. Wood double glazed French style doors and sidelights to patio area. Double radiator x2. Wood glazed doors to kitchen. Access to:
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine. Low level units with stainless steel sink unit.
- KITCHEN AND DINING 19'8 X 8'5
- "Shaker" style kitchen in low level units with contrasting granite work surface. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Belfast sink unit. "Stanely" range style cooker (plumbed to hot water). Integrated dish washer and fridge. Decorative restored brick feature wall and chimney. Period style roof beams. Chinese slate floor continuing through:
- REAR HALL
- Glazed wooden door to rear. Chinese slate floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite to include pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., and modern "Insignia" shower unit. Half tiled to walls. Double radiator. Chinese slate floor. Extractor fan
- HALF LANDING
- Access to:
- BEDROOM 1 4.62m x 3.23m (15'2 x 10'7)
- Access to under eaves storage. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m x 3.43m (14' x 11'3)
- Open fire with surround and tiled inset. Views towards orchard.
- BEDROOM 3 5.11m x 2.74m (16'9 x 9')
- (Max) Open fire with cast iron surroud.
- BEDROOM 4 3.43m x 2.57m (11'3 x 8'5)
- Open fire with cast iron fireplace. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 / STUDY 3.43m x 1.91m (11'3 x 6'3)
- Single radiator.
- 3 Piece suite to include pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c and bath. Half wood panelling to walls. Access to hotpress
- Private laneway from Gortnagallon road.
Private concrete driveway to side yard and rear. Tarmac driveway to front of house.
Gardens to front in neat lawn with apple, pear and plum orchard to side of property.
Large 1.5 acre paddock to side and rear of property.
Enclosed Grant vortex condensing boiler.
Concrete / tarmac rear yard.
Small stack garden
Extensive views towards lough Neagh.
- ROUND ROOF SHED 18.29m x 7.92m (60' x 26')
- Small loft. Power and light.
- BRICK BUILT PERIOD EXTERNAL HOUSE
- Pvc tank.
- STONE BUILT OUTHOUSE / BARN 1
- Steps to floored loft.
- STONE BUILD OUTHOUSE 2
- Sliding timber and double doors.
- STONE BUILT OUTHOUSE 3
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.