16 Burnside Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0SH
- Comprising long established licensed premises situated centrally in Burnside village
- The property has undergone recent and extensive refurbishment throughout
- Still retaining much of the original character and charm
- Ground floor comprises Public bar and snug with spacious TV lounge, games room and ladies and gents toilets
- The extensive integrated main lounge (renovation virtually complete) which is suited to a variety of associated uses, together with kitchen and separate keg store off
- Living accommodation at first floor comprising living room/ kitchen; 2 bedrooms and bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating and solid fuel central heating
- Extensive rear gardens
FOR SALE AS A GOING CONCERN
16 Burnside Road, Burnside, Doagh, Ballyclare BT39 0SH
- MAIN ENTRANCE
- With direct access into public bar, snug and TV lounge. The games rooms is located at the rear of the TV lounge as are ladies and gents toilets.
- TRADITIONAL PUBLIC BAR 3.86m x 2.36m (12'8" x 7'9")
- Tiled floor with panelled walls and bar area.
- SNUG 3.56m x 3.12m (11'8" x 10'3")
- Tiled floor and panelled walls. Access out to partially covered paved smoking area.
- TV LOUNGE 5.79m x 3.20m (19'0" x 10'6")
- Laminate flooring and panelled walls. Wall mounted lighting. Fuel burning stove with back boiler heating various radiators. Open arch into:-
- GAMES ROOM 7.32m x 5.49m (24'0" x 18'0")
- Panelled walls.
Access to ladies and gents toilets.
- The main lounge is accessed off the snug and has separate street front access via a small porch.
- MAIN LOUNGE 11.58m x 5.18m (38'0" x 17'0")
- (Complete refurbishment virtually finished) Ceramic tile floor. Antique brick wall to ceiling height with electric fire inset. Gas fired central heating with gas boiler installation complete. Radiators yet to be fitted.
- SEPARATE W.C
- Suited for disabled use. Plumbing in place. Sanitary ware yet to be fitted.
- KITCHEN 4.88m x 4.27m (16'0" x 14'0")
- Access into:-
- KEG STORE 4.88m x 2.97m (16'0" x 9'9")
- 'State of the art' line in line keg system.
- Large paved, partially covered smoking area..
Spacious rear gardens with Doagh River forming the rear boundary.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.