Show Home Open Viewing: Sunday 2–4pm(except Bank Holiday weekends) or by appointment
Price List & Availability
|The Folly 3 Bed Detached House||Price £186,950||2 (1)|
|The Niblock 3 Bed Semi-detached House||£174,950||4 (1)|
|The Parkhall 3 Bed Townhouse||From £166,950 to £168,950||3 (2)|
|The Rea 3 Bed Townhouse||£163,950||2 (1)|
|The Shane 3 Bed Townhouse||Price £166,950||4 (1)|
|The Allen 2 Bed Apartment||Sale agreed From £114,950 to £119,950||4 (0)|
|The Caulside 3 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed From £158,950 to £164,950||2 (0)|
|The Fountain 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed £144,950||1 (0)|
|The Hope (Brick) 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £136,950 to £145,950||8 (0)|
|The Hope (Render) 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £135,950 to £143,950||8 (0)|
|The Massereene 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed £149,950||1 (0)|
|The Summerhill 3 Bed End Townhouse||Sale agreed £159,950||1 (0)|
|The Belmont 2 Bed Apartment||Sale agreed £112,950||4 (0)|
|The Carnbeg 2 Bed Apartment||Sale agreed From POA to POA||8 (0)|
|The Carlisle 2 Bed Apartment||Sale agreed POA||3 (0)|
A mature residential area nestled off the Ballygore Road, Ballyveigh offers apartments, townhouses, detached and semi-detached homes.
- A short stroll to the nearest convenience store, pharmacy and post office.
- Unbeatable location with many primary and secondary schools within a short distance.
- Located less than 3 miles from the popular The Junction Shopping complex with shops, restaurants and Omniplex cinema.
- Conveniently located close to the Antrim Area hospital.
- A 2-minute walk to the nearest bus stop, 6-minute drive to Antrim train station and Antrim Park and Ride services.
- Less than 2 miles away from beautiful green spaces and walks at Antrim Castle Gardens.
- Excellent links to the M2 with connections to Belfast City Centre, Coleraine and beyond.
- Ballyveigh boasts a luxurious collection of semi-detached, detached, townhouses and apartments, off Stiles Way, Ballygore Road, Antrim.
- Beautifully designed homes, each home is finished to the same high-quality standard throughout.
- Gas high-efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky+
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fire to be fitted (houses only)
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC windows
- 2-year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10-year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from a superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & W.C
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft-close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- The Shane & The Isobel will have individual entrance doors
- The Joy Apartments will have a communal hallway with intercom system
- Maintained landscaped areas
- Integrated washer dryer
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap (houses only)
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking area
- Extensive trees and landscaping across the entire development