16 St Quentin Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 6EN
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Modern En Suite Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
Positioned within a highly regarded established location within walking distance of Glengormley town centre. This well maintained spacious ground floor apartment will ideally suit a first time buyer or someone looking for one level living at a realistic price.
- Communal entrance door into
- COMMUNAL HALLWAY
- Front door into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- With quality laminate plank flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ KITCHEN LAYOUT 7.37m x 3.12m (24'2" x 10'3")
- At max. Into bay window.
Kitchen area. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker units in beech effect finish with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated oven with four ring hob and overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Complementary wall tiling. Part tiled floor.
Living Area. With casual dining aspect. Bay windows. Laminate plank flooring.
- INNER HALLWAY
- Leading to:-
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush w.c. and panelled bath with tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 6.10m x 2.62m (20'0" x 8'7")
- At widest points.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and step in shower enclosure.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 2.44m (13'0" x 8'0")
- Mature communal gardens to front and side.
Allocated private parking space and additional visitor parking bays.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.