, Co. Antrim
, BT38 8BB
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge with Dining Aspect
- Stunning Views over Belfast Lough towards Co. Down
- Modern White Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe Modern Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Private Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- High Regarded Established Location
Positioned within a highly regarded established development this Superb Ground Floor 2 bedroom apartment boasts stunning sea views over Belfast Lough towards Co. Down coastline. Enjoying a spacious lounge with informal dining aspect, modern gloss white fitted kitchen and a double glazed conservatory an early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open covered entrance porch. PVC front door with coloured leaded glass inset into:
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With quality oak effect laminate flooring extending through principal rooms. Storage cupboard plus utility store.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 2.92m (12'0" x 9'7")
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.97m (11'6" x 9'9")
- DELUXE WHITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c. semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block taps. Open shower enclosure. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls with feature tiled accent panel.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING ASPECT 4.95m x 4.42m (16'3" x 14'6")
- Twin French doors into:
- SUPERB PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4" x 9'9")
- At max. Tiled floor. PVC Double Glazed door to courtyard garden and patio.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 3.35m x 2.06m (11'0" x 6'9")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with gloss white finish with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Dual window aspect tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Residential and visitor parking bays.
Private enclosed hard landscaped gardens to rear.
Paved terrace / patio area perfect for family barbecues, feature fixed glass panels with access to lower garden in 'plastic grass’ extending to sea wall and Belfast lough.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.