70-72 Rashee Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9HT
- Modern First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Aspect
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Deluxe En Suite Shower Room
- Deluxe Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating (Boiler Replaced 2019)
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Convenient Central Location
Perfectly positioned within easy walking distance to town centre. This beautifully presented first floor apartment will interest both first time buyers, downsizers and investors alike. With two bedrooms, en suite shower room plus a contemporary open plan living/ kitchen/ dining layout an early viewing is recommended.
- Communal entrance hall which services only three apartments. Stairwell to first floo
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Six panel front door with secure 'dead' locks. Storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING/ KITCHEN LAYOUT 7.06m x 4.11m (23'2" x 13'6")
- Incorporating Living/ Dining Area. With dual aspect windows including feature corner window. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Intercom to front door. Kitchen Area Equipped with a range of modern fitted high and low level shaker style units in 'matt' finish with woodblock effect contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring hob and underoven. Overhead recessed extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Inlaid circular sink unit with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 1 5.13m x 2.36m (16'10" x 7'9")
- Twin aspect windows.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit sliding screen door, push button w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.08m (11'6" x 6'10")
- MODERN FOUR PIECE SUITE
- Comprising bath in tiled surround, push button w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Matching ceramic tiled floor.
- Accessed off either Rashee Road at the front of via Charles Drive to the Rear.
Ample car parking space for residents and visitors.
Surrounding managed communal gardens.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.