12 Abercorn Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9AE
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Living Room With Views Over Sixmile River Park
- Two Well Appointed Bedrooms
- De Luxe Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Private Front Door Access
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Parking Facilities
Well presented spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment enjoying delightful views over Sixmile Water Park within walking distance to Ballyclare town centre. The property has been finished to a high quality specification throughout and viewing is highly recommended!
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Cloakcupboard.
Utility area with recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM 4.70m x 3.96m (15'5" x 13'0")
- Feature bay window with views over Sixmile Park.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.66m x 2.62m (12'0" x 8'7")
- Quality fitted kitchen in solid beechwood with matching granite work surfaces. Inlaid sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with stainless steel overhead extractor unit. Eye level oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Housed gas fired central heating boiler. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.65m x 3.43m (15'3" x 11'3")
- Range of ceiling height sliding mirrored robes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.67m (10'8" x 8'9")
- De luxe 4 piece white suite comprising corner bath with chrome mixer tap and handheld shower head. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower unit and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Allocated parking to rear.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.