9F Grange Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9EU
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Living Room
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Fully Tiled Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Front Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Gardens To Front And Side/ Rear Yard
- Communal Parking
- Completely Redecorated Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment
Conveniently located within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities this first floor apartment will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike. The property has been completely redecorated throughout and boasts a brand new contemporary fitted kitchen. Early viewing is highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.05m 2.74m x 2.74m 0.61m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen in matte finish with range of high and low level units with matching wood block work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m 1.83m x 3.66m 0.61m (13' 6" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM 1 3.05m 1.83m x 3.05m 1.22m (10' 6" x 10' 4")
- Built in wardrobe.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space storage.
- DRESSING ROOM 2.74m 0.00m x 1.22m 0.00m (9' 0" x 4' 0")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Separate electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Communal gardens to front and side in lawn.
Communal parking area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.