Impressive detached 4 bedroom villa, extending to circa 1800 sq ft, together with large detached garage, occupying a prominent fully landscaped site at the front of the Readers Park Development. The property is less than 2 years old and is finished to a high specification 'showhouse' standard to include substantial upgrades undertaken by the current owners. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this magnificent family home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid 4 panel composite front door with fan light over. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
Ceramic tile floor extending through much of the ground floor.
Whitewood 4 panel internal doors throughout with matching skirting boards.
Stairwell with matching whitewood balustrading.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With contemporary 2 piece suite comprising vanitory unit with single block mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror over. Push button flush w.c. Ceramic tile floor. Automatic ceiling light and fan.
- LOUNGE 3.96m 1.22m x 5.18m 0.00m (13' 4" x 17' 0")
- (into bay) Attractive recessed fireplace in black granite surround with matching granite hearth. Freestanding cast iron multi fuel burning stove inset. Front bay window. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- STUDY 2.74m 3.05m x 2.74m 1.22m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- Ceramic tile floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 8.23m 0.91m x 3.66m 2.44m (27' 3" x 12' 8")
- Comprehensive range of quality fitted high and low level units in shaker style finish with high spec 'silestone' work surfaces. Large centre island unit with integrated breakfast bar. Inlaid 5 ring ceramic hob with ceiling mounted stainless steel extractor unit. Range of cupboard and drawer units each side of the breakfast bar. Built in oven, microwave and dishwasher. Twin larder drawer units. Ceramic tile flooring extending through to:-
- Dining Area
- With front bay window. Range of recessed ceiling lights extending through kitchen/ dining into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.66m 1.83m x 4.57m 0.91m (12' 6" x 15' 3")
- Ceramic tile flooring. Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio. Extra double sockets.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 2.74m x 1.83m 0.91m (10' 9" x 6' 3")
- Range of matching high and low level units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Broom cupboard. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Gas fired central heating boiler within built in unit. PVC double glazed back door.
NB All shutters to windows at front elevation included in the sale.
- First Floor
- GALLERY LANDING
- With arched window at front elevation. Recessed ceiling lights. Shelved linen cupboard. Access to roof space via slingsby ladder. Part floored. Electric light.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.66m 2.74m x 3.05m 0.00m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
- Arched window. TV ariel socket.
- De Luxe En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece suite comprising button flush w.c. Vanitory unit with single block mixer tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Overhead 'drench' shower head and separate flexi head. Sliding screen door. Ceramic tile floor. Chrome radiator/ towel rail. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 1.22m x 2.74m 0.91m (13' 4" x 9' 3")
- Built in wardrobe with twin sliding mirror doors. Integrated shelves and hanging space. Arched window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.22m (11' 7" x 9' 4")
- Built in wardrobe with twin sliding mirror doors. Integrated shelves and hanging space.
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m 2.44m x 2.74m 0.00m (12' 8" x 9' 0")
- DE LUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with centred mixer tap and flexi shower head. Tiled surround. Button flush w.c. Vanitory unit with single block mixer tap. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Overhead 'drench' shower head and separate flexi head. Sliding screen doors. Ceramic tile floor. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Occupying a spacious mature, professionally landscaped site, directly fronting onto Rashee Road on the edge of now complete Readers Park Development.
The site adjoins and has delightful views over local High School rugby and cricket playing fields.
Front wrought iron railings and twin matching gates access the extensive kerbed and tarmac driveway with parking forecourt. (NB wiring in place for automatic gates).
- Large Detached Matching Garage 5.18m 3.05m x 3.66m 1.22m (17' 10" x 12' 4")
- Built in cavity wall structure. Roller shutter door. PVC side door and window. Range of power points. Fluorescent lighting. Outside double power point.
Front garden laid in lawn with a range of specimen trees, shrubs and Portuguese Laurels.
The gable sides of the dwelling are secured with a brick arch and gates.
Spacious south and west facing rear garden, within fenced boundaries, with planted hedgerow and laid in lawn.
Extensive extra Tobermore paved patios at rear of the house and extending to rear of the garage. All within brick edging.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.