99 Old Coach Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0HA
- Superb Contemporary Styled Detached Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Open Plan Kitchen with Living/Dining Aspect
- Luxurious Kitchen with Fixed Centre Island
- Luxurious Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxurious Family Bathroom / Seperate Shower Room
- Extensive Mature Site
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Semi Rural Location
Positioned on an extensive mature site within a highly regarded semi rural location this superb contemporary styled Detached Bungalow boasts a high level of finish throughout incorporating a superb Sun Lounge 23’2 x 16’2, recently installed high gloss Kitchen with fixed centre island, luxurious Ensuite Shower Room and luxurious family Bathroom. Beautifully presented to an exacting ‘Turnkey’ style standard a high level of interest is anticipated so an early viewing is recommended.
- Front door and fixed double glazed side screens into a spacious well presented Entrance Hall with tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 7.06m x 4.93m (23'2 x 16'2)
- Dual window aspect enjoying views over fields and gardens. Fitted storage/ toy cupboard. Feature modern cast iron multi fuel stove with raised tiled slate hearth.
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 3.84m (12'8 x 12'7)
- Fitted with a bespoke range of bedroom units including a double mirrored sliderobe and fixed open shelving.
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin in high gloss vanity unit. Large shower enclosure. Button flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.04m x 3.20m (13'3 x 10'6)
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 3.10m (11'10 x 10'2)
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 4 3.23m x 2.54m (10'7 x 8'4)
- Quality laminate flooring.
- LUXURIOUS RECENTLY INSTALLED FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising 'P' shape bath with fixed shower screen and shower attachment. Button flush WC. Vanity unit in high gloss. Fully tiled walls with feature stone tile accent panels. Tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA 6.55m x 3.91m (21'6 x 12'10)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level high gloss fitted units with contrasting worksurfaces with large fixed centre island with breakfast bar style return. Inlaid single drainer stainless steel sink unit with monobloc tap. A range of integrated appliances including 'Bosch' eye level oven, 'Bosch' microwave, separate 4 ring halogen hob with smoke glass splashback, overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Twin PVC double glazed patio doors to gardens. Floor to ceiling picture window.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.51m x 2.46m (8'3 x 8'1)
- Fitted with a matching range of high and low level high gloss units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated fridge. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising step-in shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Button flush WC. Tiled floor. ½ tiled walls.
- Extensive site to front and rear screened by perimeter mature trees. Sweeping driveway to parking forecourt providing parking for a number of vehicles. Large paved patio area perfect for family barbeques.
Outside Rear Store room accessed from rear 10'7 X 9'0 PVC Double glazed door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Excellent storage facility.
Superb garden to rear in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs and mature trees. Wooded area to rear perfect for the young family for children outside play area/adventure playground. Outside light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.