This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the ever popular development of Fairview Farm Road, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. Finished to a show home standard throughout this property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front and back garden in lawn and a private driveway finished in tarmac.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door with double glazed side screens and fan light over. Tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 5.18m x 3.23m (17'0" x 10'7")
- Plus bay. Bow bay window to front elevation. Focal point electric fire with timber surround on hearth. PVC double glazed sliding doors to back garden. Access to under stair store.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.21m x 3.23m (17'1" x 10'7")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over and washer dryer. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed back door to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted 2 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.09m x 3.23m (13'5" x 10'7" )
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.97m (10'7" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.23m x 2.13m (10'7" x 7'0")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled walls to bath and tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Enclosed, private rear garden finished in lawn.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.