99 Boghill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0HS
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Superb Elevated Site
- Far Reaching Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Site Including Small Adjacent Field
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
- Kitchen with Seperate Utility Room
- Integral Garage with Extensive Parking Forecourt
- Dual Oil and Solid Fuel Central Heating
Positioned within an popular rural location and enjoying a prime elevated site with far reaching views over surrounding Countryside this Detached Bungalow will ideally suit the purchaser searching for a home in an unspoilt location at a realistic price. Priced to allow for modernisation an early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screens into spacious Entrance Hall 11'4 x 6'8
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.40m (12'1 x 11'2)
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 3.28m (11'8 x 10'9)
- With vanity unit and built in wardrobe.
- 4 PIECE COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash band basin. Low flush WC. Shower enclosure. Fully tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 5.66m x 3.58m (18'7 x 11'9)
- Dual window aspect. Enjoying far reaching views over Countryside. Glass fronted solid fuel fire with stone hearth.
- DINING ROOM 3.51m x 3.10m (11'6 x 10'2)
- KITCHEN 3.73m x 2.95m (12'3 x 9'8)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Space for freestanding cooker. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.92m x 1.91m (9'7 x 6'3)
- Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Service door into:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.94m x 3.81m (19'6 x 12'6)
- Extensive parking forecourt to front suitable for a variety of vehicles. Gardens to side and rear screened by ranch style fence. Adjacent small field (Map available on request)
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.