951 Antrim Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0AT
- Detached Two Bedroom House On Large Corner Site
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Contemporary Fully Tiled Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Double Garage And Adjoining Store
- Spacious Surrounding Gardens
- Choice Location In Sought After Area Within Templepatrick Village
- Potential For Redevelopment (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
Impressive stone built two bedroom house located conveniently within the village of Templepatrick. The property is situated on an extensive corner site with access onto the Antrim Road. Given the size and situation of the site there would be potential for redevelopment (Subject to necessary approvals).
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Walnut effect laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Painted 4 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 1.83m x 3.05m 0.91m (14' 6" x 10' 3")
- Attractive marble fireplace with matching surround and hearth. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing.
- LOUNGE 4.27m 1.83m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
- Mahogany fireplace with marble surround and hearth. Electric fire inset. 3 No wall mounted light fittings. Through to:-
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 5.79m 2.74m x 2.44m 0.61m (19' 9" x 8' 2")
- Fitted kitchen in shaker style finish with range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and draining tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and overhead extractor unit. Integrated oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Window pelmet. Glazed display cabinet. Complementary wall tiling. Breakfast bar. Understair storage cupboard. Ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear yard.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 1.83m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
- Built in twin wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 1.83m x 3.05m 1.22m (14' 6" x 10' 4")
- Built in twin wardrobes.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising low flush w.c. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Glass panelled surround shower with mains operated shower over. Spacious shelved hot press. Heated towel rail. Access to loft. Wall mounted mirror and matching accessories. Tile floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Superb spacious surrounding gardens laid in lawn from front to rear.
Gated entry with concrete driveway to rear of property.
Gated front access to front entrance and leading to paved area at back entrance.
- Detached Double Garage 6.71m 0.00m x 4.88m 0.00m (22' 0" x 16' 0")
- Twin up and over doors. Electric light. Power point.
- Adjoining Store 5.18m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (17' 0" x 10' 0")
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric light. Power point.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.