95 Ballynure Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9AQ
Detached 5 bedroom house located just off Ballynure Road enjoying easy access to local town amenities and transport services. The property has been well maintained throughout and boasts extensive gardens and parking facilities as well as detached 4 car garage. Viewing is highly recommended!!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with glass panelled side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 7.01m x 3.84m (23'0" x 12'7")
- Attractive tiled fireplace with mahogany hearth. Inset gas fire. Feature front window. PVC double glazed sliding doors to:-
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to patio area.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING AREA 7.19m x 4.34m (23'7" x 14'3")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and island with matching work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated dishwasher. Recess and plumbing for gas range cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Glazed display cabinets. Window pelmet. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen. PVC double glazed back door to patio area. Living Area with brick built chimney and inset cast iron multi fuel stove. Through to:-
- DINING ROOM 3.28m x 3.18m (10'9" x 10'5")
- LOUNGE/ OFFICE 3.40m x 3.15m (11'2" x 10'4")
- Housed oil fired central heating boiler. Hardwood glass panelled door to garden. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m x 2.67m (10'0" x 8'9")
- Plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC wall panelling recessed ceiling lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary three piece suite comprising separate shower cubicle with electric shower unit, low flush w.c. and vanity unit with mixer tap. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail. PVC wall panelling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to floored roof space via drop down ladder. Shelved hot press. Hardwood glass panelled door to balcony.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.89m (12'9" x 12'9")
- Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 3.18m (12'8" x 10'5")
- BEDROOM 3 3.84m x 3.20m (12'7" x 10'6")
- BEDROOM 4 3.96m x 3.20m (13'0" x 10'6")
- At max.
- BEDROOM 5 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")
- With four piece white suite comprising tiled bath with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower over, low flush w.c. and vanity unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories.
- Situated just off Ballynure Road via shared tarmac laneway.
Twin pillars at entrance.
Extensive tarmac driveway and parking forecourt with access at gable side to rear.
Enclosed rear yard with open aspect enjoying pleasant views.
Extensive gardens to side.
Outside light. Water tap.
- DETACHED 4 CAR GARAGE 9.55m x 6.48m (31'4" x 21'3")
- Roller shutter door. Side service door. Electric light and power points.
Attached store with roller shutter door.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.