, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EX
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Lounge 15'7 x 15' (into bay) with feature fireplace and French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of Walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob / Open square archway to;
- Sun Room 10'8 x 9'1 with semi-vaulted ceiling / PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Three well proportioned bedrooms/ Master with full range of built-in furniture and ensuite
- Spacious family bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors/ Gas-fired central heating
- Tegula brick parking to front with space for up to four cars / Space for garage
- Large well maintained garden to rear with excellent sun orientation / Timber clad leisure cabin 13'5 x 10'1 with power and light / Additional timber storage sheds
This is a excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with superb garden to rear benefiting from excellent sun orientation and large timber clad leisure cabin and occupying a generous site in this sought after location close to Antrim town and all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from a high standard of finish both inside and out this stunning property has been substantially modernised over the years to include for luxury kitchen and bathroom suites, full range of built-in bedroom furniture to the master bedroom together with generous ensuite shower room and a substantial sunroom extension to the rear. With tegula brick parking to the front for up to four cars and a large timber clad leisure cabin to the rear suitable for those needing to work from home, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch. Hardwood entrance door with double glazed insets and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Telephone point. Fully tiled floor. Designer radiator. Staircase to first floor with painted mahogany handrail and turned balustrade. Meter cupboard. Understair storage.
- LOUNGE 15'7 x 15'0
- (into bay) Open fire with feature painted mahogany surround and part polished cast iron inset. Tiled hearth. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Two double radiators. 8 pane beveled glass French doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 21'11 x 9'9
- Full range of dark walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with frosted glass cabinet display and soft closing doors. Contrasting work surfaces and one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with glass and stainless steel over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for American fridge and freezer. Fully tiled walls at work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Plumbed for dish washer, washing machine and ducted for dryer. Double radiators. Tiled effect wood laminate floor to kitchen and dining area. Open square archway to:
- SUNROOM 3.25m x 2.77m (10'8 x 9'1)
- Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Semi-vaulted ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- Access to loft. Cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 13'5 x 9'11
- into wardrobe recess. Full range of off white built-in bedroom furniture with walnut effect trim and matching bedside cabinets. Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4 x 9'8
- (max) Box window. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'9 x 9'3
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Over stair storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 10'0 x 9'3
- Modern white suite comprising free standing roll top, ball and claw bath. Off set antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Off set quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle door. Tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Off street parking to front in tegula brick for up to 4 cars. Low maintenance stoned display area.
Timber fencing and pedestrian gate through to enclosed garden to rear. Space for garage. Fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance stone and paved patio. Gold gravel and pink stone displays. Raised composite decking. Attached brick built former oil fired boiler house, now gas boiler. 6ft timber fencing.
Timber sheds: 9'8 x 5'10 and 9'9 x 5'10
- SUN CABIN 4.09m x 3.07m (13'5 x 10'1)
- Timber clad cabin. Wood laminate floor. Wooden double glazed windows and French doors. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.