92 Rosses Lane
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 2SQ
- Bright and Airy Chalet Bungalow
- South Facing Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
This well presented semi detached chalet bungalow is set in a quiet corner of the ever popular Rosses development on the periphery of Ballymena. This home is bright and airy and deceptive in size. This property is ideal for a growing family or a family seeking to resize. Located with easy access to Ballymena town and easily commutable to Belfast and the north coast. We thoroughly recommend a viewing of this home to allow anyone actively in the market to see all it has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hallway 5.51 x 1.87 (18'0" x 6'1")
- Laminate flooring
- Lounge 4.22 x 3.37 (13'10" x 11'0")
- Open fire with slate hearth and surround. Laminate flooring. Double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.59 x 3.62 (21'7" x 11'10")
- Kitchen is fitted with beech effect high and low level wall units. Fitted breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink. Integrated fridge and freezer. Electric hob and extractor hood. Electric oven. Slate floor in kitchen area. Dining area with laminate floor. Double doors leading to rear patio area.
- Utility Room 3.38 x 1.75 (11'1" x 5'8")
- With low level units. Plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Laminate flooring. Back door.
- Family Bathroom 2.97 x 1.88 (9'8" x 6'2")
- Fitted with WC, WHB, Bath, Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled splash backs. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 / Study - Front 2.98 x 2.47 (9'9" x 8'1")
- Laminate floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 5.00 x 3.93 (16'4" x 12'10")
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Fitted with WC, WHB, Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Bedroom 3 5.00 x 3.4 (16'4" x 11'1")
- Laminate floor.
- Brick pavia driveway and parking. Rear gardens are south facing and are laid in lawns. Front garden laid in lawns. Timber shed.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.