92 Brantwood Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1HR
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room with open fire and back boiler / Wood laminate floor / Double doors to;
- Dining room
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured, woodgrain effect high and low level units / Integrated hob and double oven
- Three bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower unit over
- Attached garage with enclosed rear store and boiler house
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Seemless aluminium guttering
- Generous corner site with substantial tarmac parking to the front for up to 5 cars / Fully enclosed and private garden to the rear
- Ideally suite to downsizers and families alike
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow with attached garage occupying a private corner site in this sought after residential development close to most local amenities to include shops, primary schools and churches. Benefiting from modern white, woodgrain effect kitchen units, hardwood double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating, this property is likely to appeal to young families and downsizers alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed and mostly leaded insets. Double glazed side light to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. 2No. single radiators. Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- Meter cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 1.22m x 3.05m 1.52m (16' 4" x 10' 5")
- Open fire with back boiler and feature pine surround with part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Wired for wall mounted TV point. Twin wall light points. Oak double doors to:-
- DINING ROOM 2.74m 2.74m x 2.74m 1.52m (9' 9" x 9' 5")
- Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.66m 0.30m x 3.05m 3.35m (12' 1" x 10' 11")
- Full range of cream coloured wood grain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting wood block effect work surfaces with one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob. Pull-out overhead extractor. Mid level double oven. Space for fridge freezer. Breakfast bar with high level units above. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hardwood 9 pane door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 0.61m x 2.74m 1.52m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
- Built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 0.30m x 2.44m 1.52m (10' 1" x 8' 5")
- Plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Shelving to side. Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 0.61m x 2.13m 2.44m (10' 2" x 7' 8")
- Wood laminate flooring. Door to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. "Newteam" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Double entrance pillars with tarmac drive to front providing parking for up to 5 cars. Mature conifer hedging. Access to attached garage. Concrete paths to either side with timber pedestrian gates to:-
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and mature conifer hedging. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. Steel Shed 7'2 x 5'11
- Attached Garage 4.88m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
- Up and over door. Power and light. Door at rear to;
- Storage Space 1.83m 1.22m x 1.52m 3.35m (6' 4" x 5' 11")
- PVC double glazed door and side light to rear. Access to:-
- Boiler House
- Oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.