91 Millhouse Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UP
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 15'7 x 12'11 with feature wall mounted electric fire / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of white "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher / Plumbed for American style fridge freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Stoned driveway with off-street parking for three cars
- Extensive gardens to side and rear in neat lawn, paved patio area and raised timber decking
This is a rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house on what is arguably one of the largest sites within the Millhouse development benefiting from a generous driveway and access to a large garden to the side and rear with excellent sun orientation. Finished to a good standard throughout, the property boasts white "Shaker" style kitchen units with integrated oven and hob together with a ground floor W/C, modern white bathroom suite and ensuite to the master bedroom. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this home and unique opportunity of this large site in the sought after Millhouse development. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood entrance door with double glazed partlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVINGROOM 4.75m x 3.94m (15'7 x 12'11)
- Feature electric wall mounted fire with high level TV point above. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.07m x 3.48m (19'11 x 11'5)
- (max) Full range of white 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring 'Halogen' hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer and washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.48m (12'3 x 11'5)
- Electric and TV point to floor beneath bed area. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer tap and exposed gully trap. Tilled splash back. PVC clad shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" electric shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.48m (11'6 x 11'5)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.49m (9'10 x 8'2)
- (max) Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and wide wall mounted feature wash hand basin with exposed gully trap and "monobloc" mixer tap. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garedn to front in neat lawn. Generous stone driveway with off-street parking for 3 cars. 6Ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate to side and rear. Paved patio area. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Enclosed PVC tank. Timber decked area. 6Ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.